Author Topic: Club Exclusive RAH Big Lob *In Hand* Pics!  (Read 4931 times)

Offline Alyosha

• Youngling
  • Nemesis Creator
    • View Profile
    • BrokenArrowToys.com
Club Exclusive RAH Big Lob *In Hand* Pics!
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:20 PM »
Evidently the club figures are now shipping, as mine arrived today.  For a "freebie" it's a pretty good looking figure, but I would've like to have seen a new headsculpt rather than the re-used re-tooled version of Mercer from the '06 Con. 

The color palette is well chosen and fit's the character as well as the weapons choices.  The paint details are crisp and very much a hallmark of the club offerings (other than the occasionally wonky eye).  The new filecard in lieu of a membership card is also a nice addition.

Overall, a very good looking and long overdue addition to the RAH vintage line.  I hope to see more intersting stuff like this from the club in the future.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Club Exclusive RAH Big Lob *In Hand* Pics!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 12:08 PM »
I guess I checked the box for 3 3/4 inch figure this year, cuz mine was in the mail yesterday too.

It is Free to a good home.....

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 02:46 PM »
I guess I checked the box for 3 3/4 inch figure this year, cuz mine was in the mail yesterday too.

It is Free to a good home.....

I'll take him!   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 03:38 AM »
Nice pics! Got to get this guy somehow.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 09:28 PM »
Big Lob is sold out. 

I waited too long to buy and I just resorted to ebay for one.  I didn't want to wait too long and have to pay a lot more.  Who knows if they will skyrocket in price but if you need one you may want to buy one while below $40.  I managed to buy one for about $34 shipped.  Still not crazy about the Grace Jones head but the completest in me said buy buy buy.