Author Topic: Uncle Milton 2010 Product Review  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Uncle Milton 2010 Product Review
« on: April 7, 2010, 02:20 AM »
While it's not the line we cover often here at Jedi Defender, we were given several of the new 2010 sets from Uncle Milton to review and also to give away to our readers.  There is a lot of cool features to these sets that tie Earth Science to the Star Wars Myth, and so without further ado...

Clicky to Read the Article on our Front Page!

I have to say, I'm impressed with the direction Uncle Milton takes toys for the Star Wars crowd.  This Clone Recon Kit and Mini-Lightsaber Tech Lab are pretty slick little toys.  They appeal largely to the younger audience, but I see some fun there for the adults too in some of their items.  That mini-saber on your desk is kind of fun to play with during downtime at the office, ya know?

I want to thank Uncle Milton for offering these items, and for offering some for our readers too!

Thanks for reading, and check these out next time you're at the store looking for action figures.  You may be in for an extra purchase!

Have you ever bought any of the Uncle Milton Products past or present?

If so, please feel free to share your thoughts on them.  That mind-activated-levitation thing is freaky cool to me.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2010, 02:26 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Uncle Milton 2010 Product Review
« Reply #1 on: October 1, 2010, 04:09 AM »
We had another chance to review more Uncle Milton product!

Click Here to Read the Full Review!

I had a good time checking out their Fall line-up, and think you guys may be interested in checking it out.  I even found a practical use for the one set, for collectors, that I think some folks may overlook.  Check it out!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 2, 2010, 01:00 PM »
Great read Jesse!  I really like your idea for dressing up collectors' rooms.  In fact, I plan to add a couple to my room when they show up in Canada.   8)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 3, 2010, 07:56 PM »
Fantastic reveiw!  I actually purchased the lightsaber a few weeks ago and love it.  I am looking for the death star because I really don't want to order it online but if I have to, I will.  Glad to know that it displays well on the ceiling/walls.
Beth

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: October 4, 2010, 03:32 AM »
These are 25% off at TRU as we speak. :)

And thanks for the feedback guys...  I got very good feedback on the saber acting as a wall decoration to a collection room, or for "mood lighting" for your figures.  I seriously was geeked at how well it would act as lighting for a figure shelf.  It's incredible for that purpose alone IMO.