Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Game of Thrones (HBO)

<< < (64/189) > >>

Jesse James:
I'm intrigued now.

Must...

Get...

Books...

I need to just order these because B&N's all that is left and Borders was all I had in a reasonable drive.   ::)

Qui-Gon Jim:
The ninth episode of each of the seasons so far is the "Holy Sh!T!!" episode, and the finale is usually more subdued in comparison(Beheading, Blackwater, Red Wedding). My friends and I have decided to have an "Episode 9" party next season.

Did I hear correctly that Roose Bolton's bastard is also named Snow?  Are all bastards named Snow?

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on June 12, 2013, 07:31 AM ---Did I hear correctly that Roose Bolton's bastard is also named Snow?  Are all bastards named Snow?

--- End quote ---

Those born in the North are.

Other areas have different bastard names:
Riverlands - Rivers
Vale - Stone
Iron Islands - Pyke
Westerlands - Hill
The Reach - Flowers
Crownlands - Waters (Gendry would be a Waters)
Stormlands - Storm
Dorne - Sand

Nicklab:
....And let the speculations about season 4 begin!  Clearly, there are some hanging storylines that are notable:

-What's to become of the Wildling Raiders who are south of the Wall?

-Where will Bran's journey with the Reeds lead?  And who will they encounter?

-What did Melisandre see in the flames?  And what will Stannis do?

-What becomes of the apparently reformed Jaime Lannister  following his return to Kings Landing?

-And what of Cersei's arranged marriage to Loras Tyrell?

There are some new characters who should be working their way in to season 4.  Notably, the Red Viper and some of the Dornish.  Can anyone else think of new characters that might work their way into season 4?

BillCable:
I'm hoping we see Strong Belwas and more of Daenerys' inner circle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version