Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Game of Thrones (HBO)

<< < (67/189) > >>

Nicklab:
There was so much jammed into that trailer that I don't know where to begin...with the trailer, that is.  It looks awesome.

But my own great Game of Thrones moment from the weekend?  I was walking in NYC and someone caught my eye.  Who?  Peter Dinklage, hailing a cab!  He saw the recognition on my face.  And considering he was with his kid?  I especially did not want to be an annoying fanboy, and just gave him a nod of acknowledgement.

Nicklab:
The Game of Thrones exhibition will be returning in advance of season 4 on HBO.  North American stops for the exhibit tour include:

-New York City (1/27 - 2/1)
 -Mexico City (2/15 - 2/19)
 -Austin at SXSW® (3/7 - 3/11)
 -Toronto (5/14 - 5/18)
 -Vancouver (8/16 - 9/1)

There will also be stops in Europe and South America:

-Belfast (Dates to be announced)
 -Rio De Janeiro (4/5 - 4/9)
 -Oslo (4/26 - 4/30)

P-Siddy:
Gonna hit it this time, Nick?  That was way cool to see... and sit on the Iron Throne.

Nicklab:
If I can plan it out, yes.  I seem to remember you saying that the lines were pretty long for last year's exhibit.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on January 23, 2014, 02:58 PM ---If I can plan it out, yes.  I seem to remember you saying that the lines were pretty long for last year's exhibit.

--- End quote ---

Yes, they went around the block.  But I was going by in the middle of the day, so I'd recommend going early and getting there a before open.  I must say that when I went they must have opened the doors early, too because I got in just after it should have opened and we were moving before that.  At least they keep you entertained and do some trivia.  I won a key chain.  It's definitely worth it and you can spend as much time as you want there in the exhibit.  I'd just hit the Iron Throne first since that usually gets the longest line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version