Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Game of Thrones (HBO)

<< < (148/189) > >>

McMetal:
I'm just glad we got some closure on HotPie.  :D

Do Jamie and Cersei even know about the Night King and the army of the undead? They seem to know about everything else. Cause maybe don't be so quick to kill those dragons.

The scene with Jorah was brutal. I don't see why Sam didn't just knock him out somehow. i don't think I want to see what he is going to look like after the peeling. But yeah, Sam is the man, no doubt.

Did they show what happened with Yara?

Sand Snakes  :'(

Matt_Fury:
Good point Jeff, but I didn't get the vibe that she wasn't going to go back to Winterfell.  Hell, Bran should be showing up there in the next episode or two.

BillCable:
Didn't they say the Unsullied were on those ships headed to Casterly Rock?  Does that mean they're all dead?  I doubt they'd kill off Grey Worm off-screen, so I'm not certain what's going on.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: BillCable on July 25, 2017, 07:45 AM ---Didn't they say the Unsullied were on those ships headed to Casterly Rock?  Does that mean they're all dead?  I doubt they'd kill off Grey Worm off-screen, so I'm not certain what's going on.

--- End quote ---

I'm guessing they split up the fleet and sent the IronBorn ships to pick up the Dornish army while the fleet she took from the Masters was the one ferrying the Unsullied and Dothraki.

I wonder if they will bother to explain how Euron found them so easily, or even knew what the hell they were doing and who would be on the flagship. Probably not.

Dave:

--- Quote from: BillCable on July 25, 2017, 07:45 AM ---Didn't they say the Unsullied were on those ships headed to Casterly Rock?  Does that mean they're all dead?  I doubt they'd kill off Grey Worm off-screen, so I'm not certain what's going on.

--- End quote ---

I was confused about this too and had to go on the Wiki to understand what was going on.  I expected the Unsullied to come to the rescue at some point, and then wondered if they were all burned alive in their ships.

Apparently Yara and crew were going to blockade Kings Landing (is there really that much sea trade to block?) while others were bringing the Unsullied to Casterly Rock.  Maybe Euron stumbled on them as he was just leaving Kings Landing after meeting with the Cersei.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version