Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Three Discussion Thread

(1/100) > >>

Scott:
I was excited to see the preview for Season 3 last night.  My biggest thought right out of the bat is if they are trying to set up the death of Padawan Tano? 

It was so short I need to rewatch it a few times

iFett:

--- Quote from: Scott on May  1, 2010, 08:33 AM ---My biggest thought right out of the bat is if they are trying to set up the death of Padawan Tano? 

--- End quote ---

I must have totally missed that in the preview.  Is this the last season?  I figured they'd wait until then to kill her off...

Brian:
For anyone wanting to re-watch the short preview, I see that the the Official Site has it up now.

McMetal:
Do ratings even factor into whether this show gets renewed? Or is it just subsidized by some kind of merchandising agreement?

I love that it's coming back, but even the most successful network shows don't usually get a firm renewal until late May/early June.

There was barely anything in the Preview worth commenting on, it was so short.

Jesse James:
I feel like it was maybe less Ahsoka's getting offed and more Ahsoka's sensing the negative outcomes in the near future.  I mean, the Clone Wars only last 3 years I guess, so it seems like she could be feeling the impending doom of everyone, and not just herself.

It was very weird though.  It wasn't like last year to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version