Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Three Discussion Thread

<< < (2/100) > >>

tmanthegreat:
Late response here... but I feel that showing impending doom in the next season would be a good way to go.  I mean, we all know the way the whole thing ends.  Personally, I feel it would be best to kill off Ashoka, but have a couple ways it could be done:

1) It happens sometime before ROTS in the general timeframe, her death results from something that Anakin feels he could have prevented, and through his sadness for Tano's loss, he gets pulled closer to the dark side.  (I see this as somehow being the most likely scenario).

2) Tano survives up to the general ROTS timeframe and the last couple of episodes take place while the events in ROTS unfold, but offer us a different view of what was going on elsewhere besides Coruscant, Utapau, and Mustafar.  After some brave and very intense fight scenes, she gets whacked by the clones during the Order 66 purge.  Ideally, it would be Captain Rex that would shoot her, just to hit home the tragedy and make all those clone-loving pre-teen viewers cry :P

Jesse James:

I'm already antsy for Season 3.  ARC Troopers, finally making an appearance?

I wish we'd see the Republic Commandoes jump in too, but that seems less likely.

Jabba the Slug:

--- Quote from: tmanthegreat on May 14, 2010, 07:49 PM ---Tano survives up to the general ROTS timeframe and the last couple of episodes take place while the events in ROTS unfold, but offer us a different view of what was going on elsewhere besides Coruscant, Utapau, and Mustafar.  After some brave and very intense fight scenes, she gets whacked by the clones during the Order 66 purge.  Ideally, it would be Captain Rex that would shoot her, just to hit home the tragedy and make all those clone-loving pre-teen viewers cry :P

--- End quote ---

A sidestory as to what happens w/ the rest of the galaxy during ROTS would be so great, because it also adds that extra "something" to the bigger story (of Anakin). Just because TCW is a kiddy-targeted show, I'm going to guess that Ahsoka won't be killed off, because, well, how many kids around the world are going to cry when they see Ahsoka get shot in the back? I'm guessing that her fate will be unknown: she'll survive Order 66 (maybe by killing Rex?), and disappear totally from any other EU sources (like Ventress did).

Jesse James:
I thought with the episode with the AWOL Clone that they were setting up the possibility of Rex disobeying Order 66.

Much like Jedi surviving the order, I can see SOME Clones disobeying the order.  If it were going to happen, I think Rex may be one of the ones that does.  Then again he's in the 501st, so maybe he's just drenched in Jedi guts after the order, who knows?  ;)

Jabba the Slug:
Another Season 3 Preview!

SPOILERS:

Something of interest is the voice of Aurra Sing in the beginning telling someone that Ahsoka will die and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Hmm...

Cad Bane and Obi-Wan lightsaber dueling - with bane using a green lightsaber! Ahsoka's?

Clone trooper training simulations!

Seargent Bric even makes an appearance - he trains shinies on Kamino (as revealed also on SDCC's Hasbro presentation)!

TODO 360 is back!!

I cannot wait for this season. Season 2 broke off with Season 1's more "kiddy" action feel, and even got a little darker. Well, it looks like Season 3 is going more forward with this break-off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version