Author Topic: Marvel Universe Ares Wave (Wal-Mart)  (Read 3281 times)

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
Marvel Universe Ares Wave (Wal-Mart)
« on: October 7, 2008, 04:15 PM »
Found the Ares wave (most of it) at a KC Wal Mart.  They were only $10.44....freakin' sweet.  :)  No Crossbones, Guardian or Vision but I did get the rest including the Human Torch variant.  Good looking wave, though I was most looking forward to Vision.

John
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:09 AM by Scott »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #1 on: October 7, 2008, 09:44 PM »
Found the Ares wave (most of it) at a KC Wal Mart.  They were only $10.44....freakin' sweet.  :)  No Crossbones, Guardian or Vision but I did get the rest including the Human Torch variant.  Good looking wave, though I was most looking forward to Vision.

John

YAY!  Been waiting for this wave.  Anyone not need their Ares pieces?  Please let me know and I will pay/trade well!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
Marvel Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 8, 2008, 02:40 AM »
I can send you my extra arm from the Human Torch.  Shoot me your address and it's yours.

John

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 8, 2008, 07:52 AM »
I can send you my extra arm from the Human Torch.  Shoot me your address and it's yours.

John

Thanks John!  PM sent!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Universe
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 12:44 PM »
Picked up the Ares wave at Walmart. One more wave before i can go non completist again.  ;D I'll post some pics later.

Edit:

Here are the Ares wave and the Red Hulk waves

« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 07:09 PM by evenflow »
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 09:00 AM »
I stopped by WM looking for the new A-Wing (no luck), and I found the Ares wave (aside from Kang), so they are getting out there more now it appears.  At our store, they were just on one of the wire rack things towards the end of the aisle (right next to the endcaps).  I picked up Vision (missed the earlier one), Human Torch "Nova" variant (only "flamed on" Torch I have is the movie one), and the Scarlet Spidey (because, well, its a Spider-Man).  They were $10.44 each, which was nice after the $14.99 sting at Target lately.  Not too bad of figures overall, although I haven't had a chance to open them yet.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:29 AM by Brian »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 09:28 AM »
I found the Ares wave at our local WM yesterday (aside from Kang), so they are getting out there more now it appears.  At our store, they were just on one of the wire rack things towards the end of the aisle (right next to the endcaps).  I picked up Vision (missed the earlier one), Human Torch "Nova" variant (only "flamed on" Torch I have is the movie one), and the Scarlet Spidey (because, well, its a Spider-Man).  They were $10.44 each, which was nice after the $14.99 sting at Target lately.  Not too bad of figures overall, although I haven't had a chance to open them yet.

Any interest in trading or selling your extra BAF parts?  The only figure I want from this wave is Ares.   :-\