Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 285588 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #450 on: January 29, 2010, 02:44 PM »

Prototype Juggernaut.

There's a blurry picture going around from UK toy fair with a new 3.75" scale Colossus, Archangel, Juggernaut and a couple others. 

Sweet!

Man, I feel SO behind in these though. (I know I'm not too far behind, but still have never seen Vision, Jean Greay, Sunfire and Warbird, not to mention the new comic packs.)

Juggs looks good though. My wife will be happy to hear of this. She's a big X-men fan and this size looks great with the Legends Sentinels. Looks like the helmet is removable too.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #451 on: February 4, 2010, 06:04 PM »
FYI - My local Target had the Secret Wars Comic Packs on clearance for $3.50 today.  Only 3 left, so I grabbed 'neto/Spidey and 2x IM/Arachne.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #452 on: February 5, 2010, 07:25 AM »
I hate Hasbro.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #453 on: February 5, 2010, 10:12 AM »
I picked up the three new Comic Packs today at Target.  Only one-per-case each.  Brilliant, Hasbro.  Brilliant.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #454 on: February 5, 2010, 10:30 AM »
I received the three new Secret Wars packs from HTS yesterday, and I'm pretty happy with them.  This line has always been all over the map with quality it seems, but the Hawkeye from these packs is one of my favorites from the line.  Others (like Thor, Ultron, etc.) are pretty well done too.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #455 on: February 5, 2010, 11:48 AM »
Gack, I check HTS daily and haven't seen them for order. I check all the big three T, TRU, WM and none have any new MU stuff. sigh
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #456 on: February 5, 2010, 01:11 PM »
Gack, I check HTS daily and haven't seen them for order. I check all the big three T, TRU, WM and none have any new MU stuff. sigh

HTS has had them a couple of different times now.  Are you searching for the right thing?  I almost went in on an order with Dressel, but I only want two and figured $17 each with shipping was still too pricey.   I'm starting to wonder if these will be tough to find at retail though given that some Targets are clearancing out their comic packs and basic marvel figs.   :-\  Glad to hear they were found at a Target recently though!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #457 on: February 5, 2010, 03:50 PM »

HTS has had them a couple of different times now.  Are you searching for the right thing?  I almost went in on an order with Dressel, but I only want two and figured $17 each with shipping was still too pricey.   I'm starting to wonder if these will be tough to find at retail though given that some Targets are clearancing out their comic packs and basic marvel figs.   :-\  Glad to hear they were found at a Target recently though!

Come one man, how hard is it to find these on HTS. It's very simple. I go to the main page, click on the "Marvel" link, go to the "Universe" link, view the available figures and they are ALWAYS sold out.

If you can find these in stock for me and send me the links, I'd be more than happy to order them...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #458 on: February 5, 2010, 05:27 PM »
I don't know if it has changed, but when I ordered my set from HTS, only the Mr. Fantastic/Ultron one was actually in the "universe" section.  I had to do a search (for Secret Wars) to get them all to come up.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #459 on: February 5, 2010, 06:34 PM »
I just searched for "Marvel" and have come across them on two different occasions.  That's why I'm surprised youhaven't found them if you are searching every day...

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #460 on: February 6, 2010, 06:21 PM »
Love me some 3.75" Rhino:

Also HTS.com has the SDCC 3.75" 4 pack with Red Skull, Namor, Torch, Cap for $39.99 so I ordered one of those.

I also got the new wave of secret wars 2 packs from HTS.com and love them:

Hawkeye: Pretty much perfect.

Piledriver:  Okay, thanks.

Mr. Fantastic:  Crappy.  But when you take his head off, and put it on a Johnny Storm body, it's excellent.  I'll snap a pic later and post it.

Ultron:  Perfect.

Thor:  Meh, likeness a tad off IMO, and I think I'm going to scrap his rigid cape for a soft goods one.  Pic also forthcoming when this is accomplished.

Enchantress:  Good solid figure.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2010, 03:11 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #461 on: February 6, 2010, 10:54 PM »
I just searched for "Marvel" and have come across them on two different occasions.  That's why I'm surprised youhaven't found them if you are searching every day...

On HTS?

Were they in stock? Sure you can find them there, but NOT in stock. If so, send me as link.

If you're just going to hasbro.com, again it shows them too, but if you go to buy them it links to HTS and they are not in stock.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2010, 10:57 PM by jedi_master_sal »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #462 on: February 7, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Yes, Hasbrotoyshop.com and they were in stock on two seperate occassions.  They're not in stock now of course - that was over a week ago. 

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #463 on: February 7, 2010, 03:51 PM »
I got Venom from the 3 3/4" Spider-Man line today.  The articulation is disappointing, but the figure looks great.
« Last Edit: February 7, 2010, 03:51 PM by Neal »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Marvel Universe
« Reply #464 on: February 7, 2010, 06:17 PM »
I got Venom from the 3 3/4" Spider-Man line today.  The articulation is disappointing, but the figure looks great.

It does look great, I bought it - but badly needs the leg and wrist articulation.

Green Goblin and Rhino are also pretty sweet in this line.  Black costume Spidey is okay.

Not much use for anything else from the Spider Man 3 3/4" line - the Doc Ock would have been nice but can't hold a torch to the Marvel Legends Showdown version.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2010, 03:08 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda