Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 282429 times)

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #690 on: August 6, 2010, 10:20 AM »
I received my order from HTS today for the SDCC exclusives (Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America).  All figures look really nice, and though I'm an opener, the packaging is great.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #691 on: August 6, 2010, 10:43 AM »
Missed thw Punisher Target set. All they had were 4 Spider-Man sets and one Black Panther set. Although i said i wouldnt buy the BP set, having missing the punisher set was enough to justify the purchase  ::)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 6, 2010, 02:16 PM »
I received my SDCC exclusives via HTS this week, and I have to say that the movie Spider-Man (3 3/4") is really well done.  I'm glad to have one to fit in with the various Iron Man stuff (and one Wolverine from last year).  It has me thinking about tracking down one of those 4" sized Hulks from the last movie line as well, since we know Thor/Cap are on the way next year.  I grabbed the exclusive Cap, and that looks like a great one as well, although I haven't opened it up yet.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #693 on: August 16, 2010, 08:22 PM »
Went looking for the Punisher Target set today, no luck but found the Dark Avengers comic pack.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 17, 2010, 08:04 AM »
I have only seen 4 of the Spiderman/Goblin sets and 1 of the Wolverine/Ninja Set.  I was mildly interested in the Black Panther set, and slightly more interested in the Punisher set - but having not seen them yet I am guessing I will be forced to pass.   ;D

On a slightly discouraging note, people are finding the Skrull wave and the Mystique wave already and all I have seen is the Juggie wave.

Nice to hear the newer comic packs are showing up - pretty certain I will be grabbing one of each in the in upcomming comic pack wave.  I am pretty sure I am not interested in the Cap/Wolvie pack and Thor/Iron Man pack from the following wave.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 17, 2010, 10:45 PM »
On a slightly discouraging note, people are finding the Skrull wave and the Mystique wave already and all I have seen is the Juggie wave.

Nice to hear the newer comic packs are showing up - pretty certain I will be grabbing one of each in the in upcomming comic pack wave.  I am pretty sure I am not interested in the Cap/Wolvie pack and Thor/Iron Man pack from the following wave.

Same here, and all I've seen from that wave is Juggy, Havoc and the soldier. My stores are so packed with Hobgoblins and Iron Men that I'm not expecting to see anything new for quite some time.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 18, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Just after writing the above post yesterday I did get some luck. 

at TRU in Mishawaka, Indiana I grabbed:  MJ, Iron Patriot and Winter Soldier (short hair).  Someone beat me to the other 3 in that wave.

At Target I nabbed the Wolverine with the nice head sculpt.  Also noticed that Walmart had them too.

But still, on a discouraging note - Target now has a full peg of the Silver/Red Iron Man, a full peg of House of M Spidey, and I think a full peg of Cap Americas.  So I am not really thinking I will see anything new in a while.  I do try and help the cause whenever I go there by moving some of the peg warmers to the end cap that has figures on it now - in hopes that some kids will have their parents impulse buy them.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #697 on: August 18, 2010, 02:20 PM »
Went to a bunch of Targets yesterday and found my Punisher set finally and a random Union Jack which i needed too.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 19, 2010, 07:25 PM »
I picked up the MU Skrull Soldier this morning at TRU, which finished the wave off for me.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 20, 2010, 03:18 PM »
Just grabbed 4 x Multiple Man on Toysrus.com, and you can too.

That's gonna look sweet displayed.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 20, 2010, 08:06 PM »

Yeah, earlier today, the entire wave (minus Ghost Rider) was in stock.  Now, only Multiple Man and Wolverine remain.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 21, 2010, 08:40 AM »

Yeah, earlier today, the entire wave (minus Ghost Rider) was in stock.  Now, only Multiple Man and Wolverine remain.

All new figures from the wave, including Ghost Rider, are now IN STOCK.

*EDIT* - Be careful if you order.  I ordered three Ghost Riders, two Mystiques, one Multiplte Man, one Team X Wolverine, and one Captain Britain.  I just got a notice that all besides Ghost Rider and Wolverine were on back order ... though all of the figures still show as being in stock on the site.  Whatever.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:54 AM by Neal »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 22, 2010, 02:37 AM »
That Ghost Rider is a great figure, but I'll wait for a version with a bike.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 24, 2010, 02:19 PM »
*EDIT* - Be careful if you order.  I ordered three Ghost Riders, two Mystiques, one Multiplte Man, one Team X Wolverine, and one Captain Britain.  I just got a notice that all besides Ghost Rider and Wolverine were on back order ... though all of the figures still show as being in stock on the site.  Whatever.

I just went to TRU to check onm how my order is going - still same info as what you are posting above.  I thought it was extra interesting that it looked like most of these newer figurs are not even listed anymore...  I hope I don't get screwed out of these figures and that TRU.com is just taking them off of their listing until they get stuff straightened out.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 24, 2010, 03:06 PM »

I just went to TRU to check onm how my order is going - still same info as what you are posting above.  I thought it was extra interesting that it looked like most of these newer figurs are not even listed anymore...  I hope I don't get screwed out of these figures and that TRU.com is just taking them off of their listing until they get stuff straightened out.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing.  My three Ghost Riders and Wolverine shipped today, but the rest of the order is still in limbo.