Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 284705 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #960 on: March 23, 2011, 12:02 AM »
Dressel - did you ever end up with a spare Spiderwoman?   If so, I'm still trying to hunt one down.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 23, 2011, 12:34 AM »
Justin, that wave is still shipping up here.  Let me know if you want me to look for one for you.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #962 on: March 23, 2011, 01:35 AM »
I believe you did sell me the Warpath. Thank for the offer but i have a solid vision, was looking for the phasing one. Thanks again though  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 23, 2011, 06:08 AM »
Dressel - did you ever end up with a spare Spiderwoman?   If so, I'm still trying to hunt one down.   :P

Yes but it's not here yet.  The wave 13 case is scheduled to ship in April. 

wave 13 case

I'll let you know when to Paypal me a $10 spot.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 23, 2011, 11:23 AM »
I believe you did sell me the Warpath. Thank for the offer but i have a solid vision, was looking for the phasing one. Thanks again though  ;D

Hey man, I picked up a clear Vision today. LMK if you want it for cost plus shipping, or I'd be willing to trade for a newer Star Wars figure.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 23, 2011, 01:53 PM »

Hey man, I picked up a clear Vision today. LMK if you want it for cost plus shipping, or I'd be willing to trade for a newer Star Wars figure.

If he doesn't want it, I'll swap figures for it.  Let me know what you need!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 24, 2011, 05:53 PM »

If he doesn't want it, I'll swap figures for it.  Let me know what you need!

The Vision is claimed, but I'll keep my eyes open for another. I've been seeing a lot of various MU variants around lately.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 25, 2011, 08:44 AM »
Thanks!  I have yet to find Vision or Spiderwoman if anyone finds extras with decent paint aps.  THANKS!

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 25, 2011, 08:46 AM »
I'll throw my hat in the ring here too.  I am wanting a set of the variants - Vision, Warpath, Ms. Marvel, and to a lesser extent Daredevil.  If anyone finds those and wants to help clear their pegs in their area and be super cool to a fellow collector I would appreciate it   ;D

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 25, 2011, 11:00 AM »
I'd be in too if they're plentiful.  It'd be nice if hts.com ever actually did a restock that lasted longer than 20 seconds. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06 AM »
I'll throw my hat in the ring here too.  I am wanting a set of the variants - Vision, Warpath, Ms. Marvel, and to a lesser extent Daredevil.  If anyone finds those and wants to help clear their pegs in their area and be super cool to a fellow collector I would appreciate it   ;D

I think I saw that DD last week.  I'll try to stop back and get it if I can.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #971 on: March 25, 2011, 12:24 PM »

I have an extra red/Blue Warpath Variant if you'd like it.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 25, 2011, 12:50 PM »
awesome Jayson - replied to you.  and JediJman that would be sweet

ps - I dont care about card condition I am an opener - so I would take loose.  I do like good paint apps though of course, but I am not a huge stickler for minor issues.   :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:53 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 25, 2011, 01:28 PM »
JediJman - I can't remember if this has been discussed here or not - but the Spiderwoman wave, and supposedly the Variant wave has been found at the Disney Store.  Currently on their website you can order Spiderwoman - but you would be taking a gamble on the paint apps for $12.50 shipped plus maybe tax.

I don't know how many of her you have seen at retail - I think when the wave first came out I saw 5 of her all at once at TRU and then never again.  It took a while for me to figure out which had the best paint apps, they were all kinda iffy.     

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 26, 2011, 12:37 AM »
JediJman - I can't remember if this has been discussed here or not - but the Spiderwoman wave, and supposedly the Variant wave has been found at the Disney Store.  Currently on their website you can order Spiderwoman - but you would be taking a gamble on the paint apps for $12.50 shipped plus maybe tax.

I don't know how many of her you have seen at retail - I think when the wave first came out I saw 5 of her all at once at TRU and then never again.  It took a while for me to figure out which had the best paint apps, they were all kinda iffy.     

Thanks for the tip!  The online price is a bit too steep for me, but I'll try shopping some of their retail outlets when I can.