Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 284089 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1215 on: January 9, 2012, 08:56 PM »
I got the White Iron Fist, Psylocke, Storm, etc. wave via BBTS a week or so ago, not a bad wave overall.  Is it really April when we'll get the first waves of 2012?  I know I haven't seen any preorders for that first wave yet, but I'm really looking forward to this year's lineup.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13 AM »
Yeah it's April, but it's worth the wait.  The next 3-4 waves are just breathtaking.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: January 12, 2012, 02:37 PM »
I received my case of wave 17 from EE today.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: January 28, 2012, 04:57 PM »
I found a lone Wonderman & Quicksilver comic pack at Target today.  Pretty shocked to see it there with all the older versions of CPs.  The only bad news is that the price on these is now $18.  Crazy.  Both the figures look pretty sweet though.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 3, 2012, 10:02 PM »
I found Storm & Psylocke at local Targets over the last week.  Might be a good time to check if you're looking for either of them.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 12, 2012, 09:06 PM »
So, aside from seeing some figures in person that we had previously only seen in their slide shows, doesn't seem to be a lot shown at TF for the MU.  That being said, we still have a lot of greatness on the way this year - and a lot of figures I'm looking forward to.  Plus, it sounds like a few new team packs (Inhumans!) were announced, so I'm jazzed for that.  Hopefully the slideshow will make it online at some point.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 13, 2012, 12:17 AM »
I love this line.  Great characters, good articulation for the price, nice mix of old and new.  Each wave has an Avenger or two, which is just enough to keep stringing me along without breaking the bank.  Kudos Hasbro.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 13, 2012, 02:38 PM »
Was there any pics shown of the team sets (Inhumans, X-Men)?  I know they were probably shown in the slideshow, but it doesn't seem like any of those have made it online yet.  Looking forward to those, from the sounds of who is included anyways.  The regular line figures all looked pretty amazing though I thought, looking forward to those quite a bit.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 13, 2012, 09:00 PM »
Are both Wonder Man and Quicksilver never before released figures?  I saw the comic pack today but couldn't remember, probably largely because of confusion with the Legends line. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: February 13, 2012, 09:20 PM »
Are both Wonder Man and Quicksilver never before released figures?  I saw the comic pack today but couldn't remember, probably largely because of confusion with the Legends line.

Correct ... the Comic Pack is the first release for both figures in the MU line.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 13, 2012, 09:39 PM »
Was there any pics shown of the team sets (Inhumans, X-Men)?  I know they were probably shown in the slideshow, but it doesn't seem like any of those have made it online yet.  Looking forward to those, from the sounds of who is included anyways.  The regular line figures all looked pretty amazing though I thought, looking forward to those quite a bit.

I also have not seen pics of Inhumans or X-Men.  Longshot is also in the pack with Rogue.  Medusa, Black Bolt and someone else in the Inhumans.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 14, 2012, 12:01 AM »

Correct ... the Comic Pack is the first release for both figures in the MU line.

Thank you.  Not loving the price, but it's local so what the heck. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 14, 2012, 09:45 AM »
Medusa, Black Bolt and someone else in the Inhumans.

The other would be Karnak.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 14, 2012, 10:56 PM »

Yes, they showed photos in the slideshow.  They were really jamming through the presentation by the time we got to Marvel because the whole presentation started late and the Transformers took forever.  I barely saw some of the final slides because I was trying to take notes and send updates to Twitter. 

But they showed Rogue and it's the classic green/yellow outfit and jacket.  Couldn't really see the head sculpt well enough to make a call on that but I'm still psyched.  Rogue and an updated Gambit are really the only figures on my MU list that I want to buy.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"