Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 282353 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1335 on: July 27, 2012, 12:18 PM »
Hasbro calls the exclusive version the Marvel Universe Super Helicarrier.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:18 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 27, 2012, 01:33 PM »
Hasbro calls the exclusive version the Marvel Universe Super Helicarrier.

Ah, my mistake.  Just directing you to the thread where there's been discussion about your question.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 28, 2012, 09:06 PM »
Got my Masters of Evil set from HTS this week as well, glad to at least get one of the exclusives.  I'm still tempted to order that Helicarrier, if for a nice display area for MU for nothing else, but again, not sure where I'd put it (and could probably better use the money elsewhere).  The "regular" version is still coming to retail, right?  It doesn't seem like they talked about it much at SDCC, although I noticed it is up for preorder at BBTS.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 28, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Got my Masters of Evil set from HTS this week as well, glad to at least get one of the exclusives.  I'm still tempted to order that Helicarrier, if for a nice display area for MU for nothing else, but again, not sure where I'd put it (and could probably better use the money elsewhere).  The "regular" version is still coming to retail, right?  It doesn't seem like they talked about it much at SDCC, although I noticed it is up for preorder at BBTS.

Yeah, it should have a nice prominent spot at all your local retail outlets, right next to that MTT we should look forward to seeing the day after never.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1339 on: July 29, 2012, 12:55 PM »

Just keep in mind that the regular version is supposed to be a foot shorter (unless something changed and i missed it)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: August 2, 2012, 10:51 AM »
My case of Wave 18 just arrived from BBTS.  It contains the new Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven, Beast, and Spider-Man (Miles Morales variant).

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: August 2, 2012, 08:59 PM »
My case of Wave 18 just arrived from BBTS.  It contains the new Hulk, Beta Ray Bill, Kraven, Beast, and Spider-Man (Miles Morales variant).

My set is on the way right now.  Really looking forward to some new MU, seems like it has been awhile since we first saw these figures.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: August 3, 2012, 11:30 PM »
Went on a little toy run today, first time in more than six months.  It's the same shite as the last time I went.   ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: August 5, 2012, 08:57 PM »
Hit TRU today hoping to find the Pilots/Ewoks packs (didn't), and saw the "exclusive" MU comic packs there.  I missed the one I really wanted (FF Doom/Spidey), but did see the Spidey/Rhino, Hulk/Wolverine, IM/Mandarin, Juggernaut/Colossus, etc. packs.  I think just the two Spidey ones are "exclusive" (the back of the Spidey/Rhino one shows the Doom one and says "collect them both"), but I hadn't seen the rest of those at retail before either.  Nice to see something new, first time in awhile.  They also did have the regular Helicarrier.
« Last Edit: August 6, 2012, 02:20 PM by Brian »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1344 on: August 7, 2012, 01:47 AM »
Went look for the ewoks set at TRU (no luck) but found the Future Foundation Spidey and Dr. Doom comic set.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: August 9, 2012, 09:10 PM »
I was checking out TRU.com looking to see if the Ewok/Pilot sets were in stock, and noticed that hey did have the exclusive comic packs available (FF Spidey/Doom and Spidey/Rhino), if anyone is interested.  They were $19.99 though, and I think they are around $16 or so at our local store.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: August 11, 2012, 12:13 PM »
I went into TJ Maxx looking for Laufey and King Loki, but instead found two of the dark purple variant Galactuses for $30 each.  I'm going to give one to a buddy who runs this blog and use the other for trade bait.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: August 11, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Nice to hear those are coming out too.  I just might pick that up if I see one.

I grabbed a comic colored Sentinel today at a TJ Max an hour and a half away from me.  The family and I were on a trip
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:51 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: August 14, 2012, 08:58 AM »
Local WM had the MU Avengers sets on clearance for $21. Almost picked up the set with the new Hulk but passed for now. Will probably regret that when I can't find the individual new Hulk.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: August 14, 2012, 04:29 PM »
I saw the new Juggernaut and Colossus Comic pack at Target the other day.  I'm not much of an X-Men guy, but both figures looked really solid.  I had it in my cart until I realized that Juggs doesn't come with a helmet.   >:(  I didn't see any other new sets on the pegs - is the Ant-Man and Moon Knight set supposed to be shipping with this?  I saw it pictured on the back.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today