Author Topic: Official Stikfas Thread  (Read 7855 times)

Offline Gamorrean Jedi

• Youngling
  • a llama bit my sister!
    • View Profile
    • Gamorrean Jedi.com
Official Stikfas Thread
« on: July 20, 2003, 08:45 PM »
Well I know there people out there collecting and customizing them so this is the place totalkabout them  ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 09:16 AM by OCB »
Seen any Star Wars figures lately? I haven't.
This years running of the Bulls score: Bulls 11, Humans 0 :D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Official Stikfas Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 04:34 AM »
I don't collect these, but I was speculating earlier this year that perhaps Stikfas might pick up the Star Wars license, since it's a Hasbro line.  Had a post over in the Other Collectibles forum on some of the amazing custom SW Stikfas figures that are out there:  Star Wars Stikfas figures...???

I actually chatted briefly with the Stikfas representatives down at the San Diego Comic Con, and they said that there were still no plans of introducing Star Wars into their line of figures unfortunately...  Oh well, I'll be patiently waiting in case they ever change their minds!   8)

Star Wars Stikfas

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 11:40 AM »
I have bought three sets but they sit unopened on my M.A.S.K. display stand waiting for some time to open and customize the heck out of them...they look awesome!  I plan on eventually picking up a Knight on Horse and the Dragon set as well as a few of the new ones coming out

My major gripe is pricepoint though...a tad bit spendy

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 03:32 PM »
I've done two; Nightwing and this:

Nightwing was my second and turned out better than Terry there. Once I get around to photographing it, I'll post an image.
Post sober.

Offline Pistol Pete

• Youngling
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Xevoz/Stikfas
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 10:29 AM »
Anyone playing with these little guys?  They are some of the best toys out there on the market right now.  I've been picking up a few sets of Xevoz here and there and they absolutely rule
Bang Bang

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
Re: Xevoz/Stikfas
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 04:23 PM »
I've customized a couple Stikfas in the interest of building a universe of my favorite superhero characters. Unfortunately I lost steam due to real life. (Damned real life!)

Anyway, my son has almost every Xevoz figure. I even picked one up and gave it a custom paint job. Fun toys. He likes them better than his beloved Bionicles!

I'm only finding them at TRU and lately Target. Are these showing up at any other brick & mortar venues?

(Oh, and a Thread Merge might be in order here.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2004, 04:26 PM by MisterPL »
Post sober.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 8, 2004, 11:02 PM »
Love these things have about 18 of them so far with more on the way
My kids love them
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2004, 11:03 PM »
Here we go

The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2005, 01:02 AM »
Been having lots of fun with these guys

In the garden

At night

At night enhanced  ;D

This is where the rest of the cash is going

With lots more kits coming ouot soon, this is gonna be a costly year.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 02:57 AM »
Holy Stikfas, thats one great collection. I'll have to pick up one of these Stikfas sometime and see what there all about, they look neat.  8)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 1, 2005, 10:21 PM »
Well I just received my first Stikfas from Hemish, he was very kind to send me one to find out what it's all about.

Strange this figure is, it's like looking at a model kit. Now I'm afraid to put it together, it's so minty.  ;D

Strong plastic, very thick.  8)

When I get sometime, I'll put it together and snap some pics of it. I think you may have me hooked on these Hemish.  ;D

Thanks.  :)

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 7, 2005, 12:11 AM »
Original villian named Bonkers!

And my version of Nightwing

Lets see those Pics Dale

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 05:09 AM »
Ok so the most amazing thing happened the other night.
I was at www.stikfanatics.com
Its the first stikfas fan website and has been going since stikfas was introduced, anyway we were in chat one night and who do you think stops by?
The actual creatprs of the line Mr.BanyJ and BH Tey, they actually stopped in and chatted with their fans for a good hour.
It was awesome for many reasons , i think having the creators of a line take the time out to actually listen to their fans is amazing, they actually listen to their fans on aspects of the toys themelves, and they even went around and just posted all over the boards, they gave us heads up on what to expect over the next 12 months and what they have planned for the future.
It was aamzing, it actually freaked me out alittle, could anyone ever imagine the head of starwars over at hasbro actually posting on a fan board?
This isn't meant as spamming for another site, but it just blew me away.

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 05:31 PM »
I love stikfas, I've been buying them since they've come out.  They are excellent for customizing and I use the extra arm/leg pieces for custom Star Wars figures  ;D  They tend to be a little on the pricey side, but lately the TRU by me has had tons of the Omega Knight Stikfas w/horse for $3.98!  Get 'em while you can  :P
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 7, 2005, 08:41 AM »
Working on a Stikfas Comic if anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.katoots.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27267