Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 413166 times)

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2460 on: February 16, 2007, 05:17 PM »
I think it's going to be some time before people warm up to this line. I see them all including variants just about everywhere. Price may be the issue but I was in TRU talking to one of the guys that works there and people ask if they have any left over Toy Biz in the back to put out when the shelves are stocked with Hasbro versions. He said there hasn't been that much interest in them at their store.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2461 on: February 18, 2007, 12:45 PM »
Can someone help me identify all of Spidey's villains that have been released thus far in the 6" range?  I have been only a casual collector for the last few years and have not followed the various lines (ML, FF4, Spiderman, etc.) as much as I would have liked to.  These are the figs I have.  Just wondering if I missed any?

Scorpion
Venom
Doc Ock
Electro
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Demogoblin
Manwolf
Lizard
Vulture
Shocker
Carnage
Kingpin
Hydro
Morbius
Mysterio
Scarecrow
Rhino
Beetle
Sandman
Kraven
Black Cat
Punisher
Bullseye

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:09 PM by Jim »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2462 on: February 18, 2007, 04:05 PM »
Scorpion - yes, multiple paint jobs in various versions
Venom - at least three times
Doc Ock - at least twice, not counting the movies
Electro - once in a box set and more recently with an action feature
Green Goblin - too many times to count, including various artist versions plus the movie version
Hobgoblin - once very early on in SC line
Demogoblin - on the shelves now but it's just a repainted Hobgoblin from the early waves
Manwold - Nope
Lizard - multiple versions including one on the pegs in a repaint now
Vulture - only in the Sinister Six box set
Shocker - very recent release (last fall)
Carnage - once in a box set, once carded, slightly different paint
Kingpin - only in the face off two packs with Daredevil (white suit and variant black suit)
Hydro - hydroman is a craptasticular figure released in the same wave as Shocker
Morbius - very early SC release
Mysterio - early release but repaint is out in the  2007 line
Scarecrow - nope
Rhino - multiple versions including a repaint out now.  Ultimate, classic and other versions exist
Beetle - yeah, but a horrible figure
Sandman - yes he's out, earlier SC release, might be a repaint about, will be a movie version
Kraven - early release in SC line plus in Sinister Six box set, repaint out in 2007 line
Black Cat - only in the S6 box set; also an expensive Marvel Select version
Punisher - comic and Thomas Jane versions exist, also released in a box set, plus the face off two packs
Bullseye - marvel legends release (series 8?)

I'll add more detail but that's all I had time for now.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2463 on: February 18, 2007, 05:06 PM »
Scorpion - yes, multiple paint jobs in various versions
Venom - at least three times
Doc Ock - at least twice, not counting the movies
Electro - once in a box set and more recently with an action feature
Green Goblin - too many times to count, including various artist versions plus the movie version
Hobgoblin - once very early on in SC line
Demogoblin - on the shelves now but it's just a repainted Hobgoblin from the early waves
Manwold - Nope
Lizard - multiple versions including one on the pegs in a repaint now
Vulture - only in the Sinister Six box set
Shocker - very recent release (last fall)
Carnage - once in a box set, once carded, slightly different paint
Kingpin - only in the face off two packs with Daredevil (white suit and variant black suit)
Hydro - hydroman is a craptasticular figure released in the same wave as Shocker
Morbius - very early SC release
Mysterio - early release but repaint is out in the  2007 line
Scarecrow - nope
Rhino - multiple versions including a repaint out now.  Ultimate, classic and other versions exist
Beetle - yeah, but a horrible figure
Sandman - yes he's out, earlier SC release, might be a repaint about, will be a movie version
Kraven - early release in SC line plus in Sinister Six box set, repaint out in 2007 line
Black Cat - only in the S6 box set; also an expensive Marvel Select version
Punisher - comic and Thomas Jane versions exist, also released in a box set, plus the face off two packs
Bullseye - marvel legends release (series 8?)

I'll add more detail but that's all I had time for now.

Oops.  I probably should have worded things better.  The list of mine are the figs that I currently have.  I am just looking for other Spidey villains that I may have missed over the years.   

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2464 on: February 18, 2007, 05:50 PM »
Meh, no big, good mental exercise. 

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything that wouldn't be considered a crossover villain that you've missed. 

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2465 on: February 18, 2007, 06:34 PM »
Meh, no big, good mental exercise. 

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything that wouldn't be considered a crossover villain that you've missed. 

Thanks.  My next collecting goal is to probably tackle the crossover guys like Doom, Magneto, Absorbing Man etc.  I thought alot more villains were made in the ML line ???  I cant see Hasbro continuing much further unless they start doing repaints and rereleases.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2466 on: February 18, 2007, 07:40 PM »
Can someone help me identify all of Spidey's villains that have been released thus far in the 6" range?  I have been only a casual collector for the last few years and have not followed the various lines (ML, FF4, Spiderman, etc.) as much as I would have liked to.  This is the current list I have:

Manwold

Was that supposed to be MANWOLF?  If so, that's been done in the Spiderman Classics line.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2467 on: February 18, 2007, 08:49 PM »
Nick's right, I read it as written and didn't even realize it should be Manwolf, who was done in the SC line as Nick said.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2468 on: February 19, 2007, 04:13 PM »
Not sure if anyone here cares, but Hasbro has updated with some info/pics on the first assortment(s) of Spider-Man 3/Spider-Man action figures.  Pretty sure these are the 5" scale, and one assortment is movie based (3 Spideys and a Sandman), and the other is movie/video game based (Ock, Goblin, Kraven, Rhino, Scorpion, Lizard).  There's other product listed on that page as well, relating to the movie.  Even though they are a different scale, I think I'll pick up some of these - especially since the villains from the first two movies are represented as well.  I'm guessing movie figures will be 5" from here on out, so this is the way I'll have to go with things.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2469 on: February 19, 2007, 04:27 PM »
Those Super Hero Squad figures are cute  :)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2470 on: February 19, 2007, 05:10 PM »
Ooooh, Bump'n'go lives on.

::)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2471 on: February 19, 2007, 05:51 PM »
Could anyone link me to the photo's of each of the "Goblin" figures issued in the Marvel Legends scale? I'd like to complete a Goblin Collection, before I start on Venom.

Love,

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2472 on: February 20, 2007, 10:16 AM »
Could anyone link me to the photo's of each of the "Goblin" figures issued in the Marvel Legends scale? I'd like to complete a Goblin Collection, before I start on Venom.

Love,

Kevin

I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2473 on: February 20, 2007, 11:01 AM »
Missing the first SC edition (different artist rendition, can't remember name) as well as the movie goblin.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2474 on: February 20, 2007, 11:05 AM »
 :o Didn't know maskless Norman came with the mask in his other paw. Looks like I'll need one. I have the non-variant of him, from Marvel Legends Onslaught Series, I also got the new Demigoblin from the Origin series, and a maskless Green Goblin from Spider-Man the Movie. I'd like to pick up a nice Hobgoblin, if anyone has any advice on which one I should buy.

Also if anyone needs the leg for Onslaught that came with Gobby, let me know, and it's yours.

Kevin

Fake Edit: Anyone know if some one makes stands for the Goblin Gliders, like that fellah at Fwoosh made the psycic blades for whats her name? Cheers.
The picture kept, will remind me...