Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 410807 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2004, 01:53 PM »
More pics here

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #301 on: May 26, 2004, 02:13 PM »
Boy, that does look nice, thanks for posting Scott.  I've always been looking forward to a Juggernaut figure, and it looks like they made him nice and big.  Its kind of funny the difference with following Marvel Legends over Star Wars....the news kind of goes on the backburner after Toy Fair, since the waves are further apart than Star Wars collectors are used to...but once those first pictures from overseas start showing up, let the excitement begin again :).

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2004, 02:14 PM »
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2004, 02:14 PM »
Site is down :-[

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2004, 02:21 PM »
Everyone trying to see at once ;).  Thanks for posting the one that you did Scott, otherwise we'd be seeing nothing :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #305 on: May 26, 2004, 03:29 PM »
More pics here

Linky no worky.

Linky Worky ;D

Nice scale, looks to be about the size of The Thing with a larger head.  Disproportionate to Thor???

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #306 on: May 26, 2004, 04:18 PM »
Looks good.  Definitely picking up Juggs, Wolvy and Jean Grey from ML and Rhino and Black Spider-man from SMC.  I might even pick up that Cyber Spider-man.  Looks kind of cool.  I'll wait and see it in person before making a decision.

Let the waiting begin.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #307 on: May 26, 2004, 07:31 PM »
They look awesome. I cant wait to get these. I had not planned on getting Juggs but he looks awesome in the package. I can't wait. Honestly, even Wolverine looks awesome.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #308 on: June 7, 2004, 09:10 AM »
It looks like Action-Figure.com, as well as TNI, have images/reviews up of ML Series 6.  You can check them out HERE and HERE.  It looks like AF.com has a lot of detailed pics of each figure, looking forward to this wave hitting.  Seems like it has been a long time since I've been checking the ML figs at the store.  Which are you looking forward to the most (if any)?
« Last Edit: June 7, 2004, 09:11 AM by mosnab »

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #309 on: June 7, 2004, 09:15 AM »
This picture really makes me realize how HUGE Juggernaut must be, which is a good thing :)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #310 on: June 7, 2004, 09:29 AM »
Whoa Juggernaut IS huge :o

He barely fits in the bubble and dwarfs figures like Colossus, can't wait to get him, Wolvie and Phoenix, the rest will rot as far I care :-*

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #311 on: June 7, 2004, 09:38 AM »
I agree Scott, those are the three I'm looking forward to as well.  They really seem to continue to improve these figures with every wave.  Although it is "another" Wolverine, this is the costume I remembered a lot from when I was a kid, and looks like a great (and in scale) figure.  I'll gladly add Juggy, Wolvie, and Phoenix to the collection if I happen across them.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #312 on: June 7, 2004, 01:43 PM »
That's awesome :o ;D  What a fantastic job on making him huge.  Very cool.  

Same three for me out of that bunch.  With respect to Wolverine, yep, I remember him more in this costume than anything else, though I had to have the blue and yellow tights version too.

Man, we need to move so I can put out all of my toys.  I think I'll need a room about 20x20 or so.  

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #313 on: June 7, 2004, 01:48 PM »
Something weird about Logan's shoulders though...it almost looks like they ripped off the shoulder pads from Tiger Wolvie and repainted him Brown/Gold...bub

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #314 on: June 7, 2004, 01:57 PM »
Something weird about Logan's shoulders though...it almost looks like they ripped off the shoulder pads from Tiger Wolvie and repainted him Brown/Gold...bub

Yup, his deltoids are a little...odd.  Still, I'll get it.  

Cable and Deadpool are a whole different issue though.  I wasn't planning on getting Cable, though I did read a lot of the early comics with him in it.   Deadpool of course being at the same time.  I think I may pass on these and hope they release some sort of bizarre-ass boxed set down the road.  Either get the boxed set or pick up the spares from some disgruntled ML collector.  

I presume these are not on the shelves yet?  Bug clan may be heading to Grand Forks for the weekend coming up.