Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 412914 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3570 on: November 22, 2017, 08:41 PM »
I saw some of the ToyBiz tribute cards.  And seeing those again just threw me for a loop!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: February 18, 2018, 10:36 AM »
More great reveals for this line this weekend, as usual for this line. Particularly happy to see Cloak and Dagger, a long time want for me, and the new Thing - one of my favorite characters.  A few of the figures did seem kind of like "didn't we just get this?", and I'm not sure how much I care about all the symbiotes outside of Venom and Carnage. Of course, I could just be talking myself out of stuff so I can afford that Sail Barge  ;) The Legends line is tough to keep up with anymore, churning out so much goodness.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: February 19, 2018, 08:45 PM »
Wow, there's some good stuff in that lot that I thought we'd never see.  Black Knight?  YES!!!  I have an awesome custom of him on his winged horse, but this one looks pretty sweet, especially with the extra heads.  Great to see a Warbird in the lineup too, though that's another that I spent big bucks on for a nice custom.  The biggest surprise for me was Paladin - what an obscure character, but one of the few characters I don't have in my Avengers lineup.  I will probably grab Storm, Blue Wolverine, and Psylocke too.  Never been a big fan of the Cloak & Dagger/FF crew, but the figures look great. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: February 20, 2018, 09:00 AM »
When is The Thing due to arrive? Or Mr Fantastic for that matter?

Did they say anything about doing the rest of the Inhumans?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: March 7, 2018, 02:05 PM »
Saw new Avengers toys at Target...blonde Scarlet Witch, teenage Groot, etc. No bad guys...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: March 7, 2018, 05:58 PM »
A question for those of you that have them, but I was wondering which versions of Galactus and the Sentinel you preferred? The older Toy Biz Marvel Legends build a figures, or the somewhat more recent Hasbro Marvel Universe electronic figures. I happen to have one of each version, but as I go through my collection and totes, I wonder if I really need to have two versions of each. Trouble is, I can't decide for sure which I prefer. I think in general the Legends ones look a little cooler (especially the Sentinel), but I think the MU ones are more solid and I enjoy their lights/sounds. I may just end up keeping both, but I was curious what some of your opinions were.

Echoing McMetal's earlier post, but is anyone finding the Walgreens Mr. Fantastic yet? I haven't seen them yet personally, but noticed some reviews starting up online, so I was wondering.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: March 14, 2018, 09:49 PM »
I prefer the old Toybiz build-a-figures personally, but I'm also often biased to first releases of things.  I'm also not a big FF or X-Men guy, but its my opinion if it helps.  I have checked out a few Walgreens here and there, but no sign of Mr Fantastic in Minneapolis just yet.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3577 on: March 14, 2018, 10:01 PM »
Echoing McMetal's earlier post, but is anyone finding the Walgreens Mr. Fantastic yet?

I have checked out a few Walgreens here and there, but no sign of Mr Fantastic in Minneapolis just yet.

Saw him today in White Bear Lake, MN -

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: March 14, 2018, 10:20 PM »
Nice! I hit a couple Walgreens after work today, but no dice. Hopefully soon...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: March 27, 2018, 08:33 AM »
Finally tracked down Mr Fantastic by using the "Find in store" option on their website.  ;D

I love him! Can't wait for the Thing now!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: March 27, 2018, 09:10 AM »
Grabbed him at Walgreens yesterday too.  Really nice figure.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: April 7, 2018, 08:50 PM »
Grabbed Black Bolt sans BAF part off eBay for $12. Hope they do the rest of the crew too.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: April 14, 2018, 09:21 AM »
Picked up the Starlord/Ego 2-pack at Target for $11.98. I've been waiting it out on clearance but I'm not sure it will go lower than that. Nice set, I never realized it's a different Starlord than the single packed version.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: April 16, 2018, 03:16 PM »
I found 90s Deadpool at Gamestop the other day, and snagged it.

I'm trying to save some extra cash for a case of the Lizard BAF wave, even though I really just want the Mysterio figure from that wave.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: April 18, 2018, 04:09 PM »
Found the Deadpool wave of Legends at Target this week. I didn't pick any up, but they do look nice. I kind of want the Sasquatch BAF, but I don't necessarily want the entire wave to get him.