Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 410893 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #3600 on: August 30, 2018, 05:45 PM »
My Walgreens have been a vast wasteland for any toys, unless you still need that exclusive Ant-Man

Recently I picked up Wolverine from Big Bad Toy Store, Mysterio from Gamestop.com, and Venom and Carnage from Target. I'll probably try to track down the Lizard BAF individually rather than buy the figures. Still debating if I want the entire Venom wave for the Monster Venom BAF
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: September 7, 2018, 10:49 AM »
Figures, every time I complain online, I find stuff! My local Targets have gotten the Apocalypse BAF wave so I was able to grab Sabretooth. I've had spotty sightings of the Venom wave at Target and Gamestop too.

I also saw Silver Surfer at a Walgreens last night, but oddly he was over in the seasonal aisle with a bunch of other Walgreens Exclusive merch (with the shelves being labeled as much). He was also spider wrapped.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: September 26, 2018, 08:20 AM »
Ok, so The Thing is hitting now.  :D

Gonna go ahead and ask now if someone could please post the WIC/UPC # if they have been lucky enough to find this.

I am planning to hit 12 different Walgreens stores at lunch today to find him and Veers, but I am not overly optimistic. This is my most wanted Marvel figure EVER!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: September 26, 2018, 09:45 AM »
Ok, so The Thing is hitting now.  :D

Gonna go ahead and ask now if someone could please post the WIC/UPC # if they have been lucky enough to find this.

I am planning to hit 12 different Walgreens stores at lunch today to find him and Veers, but I am not overly optimistic. This is my most wanted Marvel figure EVER!

Right there with ya, I haven't been this excited for a Legends figure in a long time. One of my all time favorite characters, and pics of the figure look great. I'm hoping our stores get them, awfully backed up with Namors, etc. still.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: September 26, 2018, 03:08 PM »
Hit Walgreens this morning, and it looked like they had done a toy reset. Found both Thing and Silver Surfer. Thanks for the heads up McMetal!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: September 26, 2018, 03:13 PM »
Cool! Glad to help!

I was a bit overly optimistic on my toy runs today, I only hit half of the Walgreens I had envisioned, but none of the six had a single Veers,  Thing, or even the Silver Surfer.  :(

Hopefully just a day or two behind...

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13 PM »
I saw a box of Things on a cart today so you should get them soon.  No Veers though.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: September 26, 2018, 11:04 PM »
That Thing is a nice figure, but if I buy it it will lead to me tracking down the other F4 members and I'm trying to keep my 6 inch Marvel figures restricted to Spider-Man  :-\

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: September 27, 2018, 01:31 PM »
HE IS MINE!  ;D

I was lucky enough to catch him when he popped back up on the website and was able to use the Find In Store function to confirm a couple of locations around me that showed stock. The first one I had still didn't have any out but the second one had at least six! I picked the most perfect one out of the lot, which was good because a few had some minor funky defects.

The Thing is probably my favorite large scale action figure EVER. He is heavy as hell, seems like a real bargain for $20.

I'm too happy right now to even contemplate any future offerings, but Dr Doom seems like a good choice is they want to keep going.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: January 24, 2019, 11:24 PM »
Picked up the "First 10 Years" Red Skull for $5 at Walmart. Felt like a great pickup at that price.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: January 29, 2019, 10:07 AM »
Picked up the "First 10 Years" Red Skull for $5 at Walmart. Felt like a great pickup at that price.

Any figure you like for $5 is a great deal these days! 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: February 12, 2019, 01:46 PM »
Target is clearancing out the Deadpool wave of 6" figures, so I picked up Deathlok as I've always liked the character. Contemplated trying to build Sasquatch and then dump the unwanted figures but that would have been pure folly on my part. I'll never find a Cable or X-Force Deadpool now to complete the figure, and you can't even give those other figures away on eBay.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: February 12, 2019, 04:36 PM »
Target is clearancing out the Deadpool wave of 6" figures, so I picked up Deathlok as I've always liked the character. Contemplated trying to build Sasquatch and then dump the unwanted figures but that would have been pure folly on my part. I'll never find a Cable or X-Force Deadpool now to complete the figure, and you can't even give those other figures away on eBay.

I might have the Deadpool BAF piece if you want to trade.  Might have Cable too - I can't remember who I kept from that wave. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: February 13, 2019, 10:38 PM »

I might have the Deadpool BAF piece if you want to trade.  Might have Cable too - I can't remember who I kept from that wave.

Sure man, shoot me a PM if you can find those...thanks!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: February 17, 2019, 07:58 PM »
Quite a showing at TF this weekend!

Nightcrawler looked great. Nice to see them finally do Peggy Carter too.

The two things I was most interested to see were sadly the most disappointing. Nighthawk looked awful I thought, and I don't know what kind of crazy ass Dr Doom that was, but I was really hoping for the classic version to go with the FF and Surfer.