Author Topic: Vintage "Bounty Hunt" Foil Cards  (Read 14095 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Vintage "Bounty Hunt" Foil Cards
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 11:24 PM »
This Chase is already DOA, this is all I found left at two stores. I found a mint Vader, Han and Magnaguard today. Anakin, Grevious and Cody were the only ones missing at both stores. I tore open the Magnaguard with zero hesitation, I am not normally a MOC collector but I always have been with the Vintage packaging. The foil card means nothing to me, I prefer the plain card.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 1, 2010, 05:40 PM »
I hit an out of the way WM today searching for the Jabba pack, and found the ROTS and probably 5 or 6 of the "foil" carded figures.  I'm not sure how rare these are supposed to be, but they seemed in decent supply here.  Off the top of my head, I believe I saw foil versions of Anakin, Clonetrooper, Boba Fett, Cody, and Bespin Luke.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #32 on: September 1, 2010, 07:15 PM »
I found these at Wally today too.  Four of the new figures were foil, which I think is the ratio in each case.  I have no interest in them, so I'm ripping open a couple for openers.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 2, 2010, 10:13 AM »
I found these at Wally today too.  Four of the new figures were foil, which I think is the ratio in each case.  I have no interest in them, so I'm ripping open a couple for openers.

I must be wrong about seeing 5 foil figures then, because I believe there was only one case worth on the pegs.  I may not have seen the Cody, but I'm pretty sure the others (Fett, Anakin, Clonetrooper, Luke) were there - actually, I picked up the Anakin and Fett.