Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Lord of the Rings

(1/49) > >>

Scott:
I can't go until this week due to the Padawan but I can't wait...anyone screen it last night, going today???  Let me hear all about it...the second best trilogy ever!

JediMAC:
My wife went out of state two days ago for a wedding, and made me promise to wait until she gets back on Sunday to see it, so I'm unfortunately stuck in a holding pattern on this highly anticipated flick as well...   :(

And I'd have to agree with your second best trilogy award there too Scott.  Behind the Original Trilogy, but (I might get flamed for this) ahead of the Prequels...by a pretty fair margin.  Of course George still has a slim chance of rectifying that, but he's got a LOT of ground to make up at this point!

FOTR was amazing, and from everything I've heard, TTT is even better.  I can't wait!

Becky:
The movie was awesome.  I can not describe the film any better, than that one word--awesome.   :)  

Angry Ewok:
Coming from someone who hasn't read the books and thus didn't know what was going to happen....

The movie was really cool, at least the combat made the movie awesome, the storyline w/ all these weird names doesn't make it all too fluid for me, but then again I havent read the books. It all eventually makes sense.

BobaShek:
I can't wait to see it! I'm going this weekend. Like many of you, I haven't read any of the books, but I know all the names and stuff. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version