Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Recent Vintage Collection Purchases

<< < (241/294) > >>

Jesse James:
Besides his lack of a holster, an excellent choice, sir!

McMetal:
Lots of the Snaggletooth 3-packs have hit $12.48 here...I'm debating picking a few up, but not sure if they will go lower or not. Did not think to check if the figures have gone down further as well, but based on reports around the internet it seems they are.

Scockery:
Do they have clearance stickers on them? If so, I'd get one and wait on the rest.  Snags alone would have trade value. Plus, even though most of the last 3 packs hit clearance they've gained in resale value. If you change your mind, odds of getting $13 back are pretty good.

None of those packs left close to me. Just the droids. I checked last thursday and they were $17+ still.    They didn't have clearance stickers on them. 

McMetal:
Yeah, they are all marked with the red clearance tags, but the price says $17.48. I checked them on the price scanner though and they did ring up at $12.48. Seems like a good deal to me, so yeah, I may grab one.

Keonobi:
Picked up the Blue AOTC Clontrooper and the Red ROTS Shocktrooper for $5 each at Target on friday.  There wasn't any clearance stickers on any of the Star Wars toys, but they scanned at $5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version