Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Recent Vintage Collection Purchases

<< < (260/294) > >>

Nicklab:
I managed to pick up Enfys Nest from TVC wave 2.  It would be nice to find the Tank Driver, or some of those price errors.  But I've got to say, the figure looks really good and it's nice to get a NEW super articulated figure at long last.

Darby:
Found a tag for TVC wave 2 for $5, but no figs.  :-[

Darth_Anton:
I spent a lot of cash over the past few days completing my 2018 wants from the carded vintage collection. Picked up my wave 3 case from EE along with a Deathtrooper. Then, I happened to hit WM.com at the right time on Thursday and managed to complete squads of both the Hovertank Pilot and Range Trooper.

Of all the 2018 Vintage figures, I purchased only one figure at retail, a Hoth Rebel Trooper. Everything else was on-line.

When I recover, I still "need" a few more tanks and TIE fighters.  :P

tmanthegreat:
Today a new Walmart Supercenter, aparently the largest in California for the moment, opend about a mile away from where I live.  I decided to brave the crowds and see if I could find anything and made a nice score with the Vintage Collection Wave 2 figures.  While I already had some of these, I was able to get figures I didn’t have like TFA Luke and and the Imperial Range Trooper.  They also had the new TIE Fighters, but I already found them at another store.  Felt nice to score something for once  ;)

Diddly:
Saw the newest wave at my local comic shop today (the one with Enfys, young Han, and Aphra) but they wanted $20 a pop. I'll wait to cherrypick the pegwarmers for under $10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version