Author Topic: Recent Vintage Collection Purchases  (Read 302719 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Vintage Collection Purchases
« Reply #1020 on: August 8, 2012, 08:54 AM »
Just ordered the last two 501st Vintage troopers from HTS. Tried for three, but was denied. When I went back to the main page, they were out of stock. Whew! I can wrap up wave 4 now.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #1021 on: August 8, 2012, 05:10 PM »
Finally, again, a few figures were offered to me by the gods of Target.  I found the "Real" Clone Wars style Ani, and the two Jedi with light up sabers.  Finally.  These thing shipped in January.  Unreal, Hasbro.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 9, 2012, 09:03 AM »
Got Tarkin, Aalya and a Shea Visla from a trade.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 11, 2012, 03:09 PM »
Picked up deleted scenes Luke, Cracken, Mon Calamari pilot and hoth luke off Amazon. They should be here next week.  Amazon is the best place to buy figures right now since they have free shipping and no tax.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 11, 2012, 07:18 PM »
Picked up the KMart AtSt today. They seemed to have a good supply.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 11, 2012, 09:46 PM »
I found the new Battle Packs at Target today.. picked up the Luke / Boba Fett set... left the Phantom Menace set for now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 11, 2012, 11:31 PM »
Took the plunge and ordered 2 Royal Guards from Amazon. My first ever Amazon order for Star Wars figs.

Offline bellboy

• Youngling
  • So be it, "Jedi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 11, 2012, 11:51 PM »
Picked up the special action set from Target today (villain set). I didn't know snaggletooth was such a big deal. Hopefully these will hit the clearance section later on in the year, so I can pick up another one.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:38 AM by bellboy »

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 11, 2012, 11:56 PM »
I found the new Battle Packs at Target today.. picked up the Luke / Boba Fett set...

I really dig the Boba Fett figure in that pack, as well as Bespin Luke.  I've contemplated picking up that set, but so far, I've held off. 

Picked up the special action set from Target today (villan set). I didn't know snaggletooth was such a big deal.

I absolutely love the new Snags fig.  And again, I really dig the Boba Fett fig because of the newer "better" paint job.  And seriously, can you ever have too many Tuskens?  Solid 3-pack IMO.
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 12, 2012, 12:06 AM »
There's some sellers on ebay that have that Luke cheap if you decide you want one but not the Fett - I've seen one for $3.99 recently, and I think shipping might even be free.

Offline bellboy

• Youngling
  • So be it, "Jedi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 12, 2012, 12:33 AM »
I found the new Battle Packs at Target today.. picked up the Luke / Boba Fett set...

I really dig the Boba Fett figure in that pack, as well as Bespin Luke.  I've contemplated picking up that set, but so far, I've held off. 

Picked up the special action set from Target today (villain set). I didn't know snaggletooth was such a big deal.

I absolutely love the new Snags fig.  And again, I really dig the Boba Fett fig because of the newer "better" paint job.  And seriously, can you ever have too many Tuskens?  Solid 3-pack IMO.

I was going to get the Luke, boba battle pack, but those figures have no articulation whatsoever. I was disappointed yet again. Just like I was with the MH battle pack with solo, chewie and 3PO. No disrespect, but I think they're a huge waste of money

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 12, 2012, 01:01 AM »
I was going to get the Luke, boba battle pack, but those figures have no articulation whatsoever. I was disappointed yet again. Just like I was with the MH battle pack with solo, chewie and 3PO. No disrespect, but I think they're a huge waste of money

I hear ya.  That's why I've held off on that set for the time being.  However, if I see that set go on clearance, I might reconsider.  Or, as Chewie mentioned, I see Luke or Fett for cheap on eBay, I'll bite. 
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 12, 2012, 01:35 AM »
Scored the K-Mart exclusive AT-ST the other day.  And I managed to get some pre-orders in for a couple of extra Royal Guards and a SW-TOR Republic Trooper.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline bellboy

• Youngling
  • So be it, "Jedi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 13, 2012, 05:32 PM »
Picked up darth malgus, vader and starkiller at TRU. Seems I have to fight this one guy for first pick of new figures. Looks like he shows up at opening of the store every time I decide to look for a new purchase. Anyway, I got what I was looking for; just waiting for the ewok and pilot set to arrive.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 14, 2012, 08:03 PM »

I hear ya.  That's why I've held off on that set for the time being.  However, if I see that set go on clearance, I might reconsider.  Or, as Chewie mentioned, I see Luke or Fett for cheap on eBay, I'll bite.

I really like that Luke, and in a way, it's the best Bespin Luke we've got.  Or at least I thought so when I rambled on and on about him and his cronies.  He pops up on eBay for $2-$3 every now and then, and he's easily worth that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:03 PM by Sprry75 »
"Really?  Sorry."