Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

(1/244) > >>

iFett:
Got a $10 off any $50 purchase coupon from TRU today - too bad it expires on 07/25 though.  Hopefully I can find some new TF goodies to spend it on.   :)

Jesse James:
I got the same one iFett, and there was one for the following month as well, so I'm going to probably wind up doing some buying at TRU.  At least maybe vehicles.  Whatever makes the most financial sense anyway.

Jayson:
I got the 20% of one item coupon. On a thread related note, what's the deal with TRU charging $9.99 for the Vintage Collection? Wasn't it suppose to remain the same pricepoint as before with SL and CW dropping a dollar?

iFett:
Jesse - where was the other $10 off coupon?  The one I found was kinda like glued or whatever to the front cover, but I tossed the book in the trash after quickly skimming through it.   :-\

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: iFett on July  1, 2010, 12:43 PM ---Jesse - where was the other $10 off coupon?  The one I found was kinda like glued or whatever to the front cover, but I tossed the book in the trash after quickly skimming through it.   :-\

--- End quote ---

Both were on the cover of mine - so I had one for July and one for August.

I wonder if the August one only went to people who have spent X amount through the Rewards program or something? (I'm not saying you haven't iFett, I'm just taking a stab in the dark as to why yours wouldn't have both coupons)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version