Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

<< < (3/244) > >>

Pete_Fett:
I gotta say - this would truly be a FANTASTIC week to find a pair of AT-ATs at TRU with the BOGO going on.

Has anyone seen or heard reports of the battle packs or deluxe figures hitting the brick-and-mortar TRUs yet? It would be great if those started to surface this week too.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on July 12, 2010, 03:30 PM ---Has anyone seen or heard reports of the battle packs or deluxe figures hitting the brick-and-mortar TRUs yet? It would be great if those started to surface this week too.

--- End quote ---

Haven't seen nor heard of them being spotted at any brick and mortars. I spoke to the TRU guy I know today and he confirmed they have not gotten any in yet. (As opposed to 12(!) cases of new TCW and 6 (!) cases of Vintage they are just sitting on)

I also noticed the deluxe sets have never been re-stocked on TRU.com since that first weekend, even though I have seen other new figures and vehicles sell out and get re-stocked several times there.

There are a number up on eBay though...

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 12, 2010, 04:55 PM ---I also noticed the deluxe sets have never been re-stocked on TRU.com since that first weekend, even though I have seen other new figures and vehicles sell out and get re-stocked several times there.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't have guessed that they were in-stock to begin with. I was online when all of the Vintage and new CW figures were first in stock, and all of the deluxe sets were sold out. I would have expected at least one set to linger, but all three were either never stocked or great sellers!

shmashwitdaclub:
EE is running a sale for the next 37 hours on their 4 pack of exclusive comic packs.  The sale price is $59.99 - so that is a savings of $10 off the standard price they are going to be charging.  link

I also found a code for an additional $5 off $50 order - the code is " dealtaker "

I believe the above code has a 7/16/10 expiration date.  I was able to use this code when I put an order in for the 4 packs of comics plus the 2 GI Joe Resolute packs.  So yeah, I was happy to save $15 when all was said and done - which really amounted to free shipping.

iFett:
Guess there's some Christmas in July sale happening at TRU starting this weekend - was on the news....not sure what's going to be on sale though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version