Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

<< < (201/244) > >>

Diddly:
I believe Vintage is 100% gone from my area. Even the Podracers and Dofines have finally sold. Only the lame CW repacks remain

Jesse James:
I don't see many Dofines and haven't since last year really.  He didn't do as bad here.  better than battledroids even.  I'm sorta in shock.  He didn't reship either though.

McMetal:
Our Targets got cleared out when TVC hit $2.98 last week. TRU has only stocked the Lost Wave here since before Christmas.

Walmart is going nuts though, I saw 2+ cases of the new "greatest hits" wave at 2 different stores last night. Multiple Aaylas, Noms, RFT's etc. It was cool at first, but now it just makes me bitter that the only 2 TVC I still actually want are nowhere to be found. (Starkiller and Shae) That wave was absolutely a no-show here.

Nicklab:
TVC figures marked down to $4 at WalMart stores in my neck of the woods.  And $4.99 at TRU stores.  Amazingly enough I managed to score a red bandana Kithaba at the TRU clearance price!

Keonobi:
I got a Naboo trooper for $3, an AAT for $8 and a 3 pack with the Gonk, etc. for $8 at Target yesterday.  I already had the AAT, but its generic enough that I could get two :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version