Author Topic: Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 260035 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #870 on: August 31, 2012, 11:52 AM »
JTA is reporting that the BOGOHO deal does apply to the Ewok/Pilot packs too.

Ugh, I just bought mine yesterday. Would have waited and picked up an extra for my friend if I had known about this.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 31, 2012, 03:47 PM »
JTA is reporting that the BOGOHO deal does apply to the Ewok/Pilot packs too.

Ugh, I just bought mine yesterday. Would have waited and picked up an extra for my friend if I had known about this.

Take your receipt in and they will adjust it - this has happened to me before and they will just handle it like you returned them and then re-charge you out and then issue you the credit for the difference.

I did this with the TPM Vintage figures - I bought three cases worth PLUS more army builders of the Battle Droid and Naboo Trooper when I came upon the employees working about six cases of them and the very next day they had a BOGO50% sale and I was able to get them to just adjust based on the receipt, I didn't have to bring any product back into the store.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 5, 2012, 08:48 PM »
I just got a coupon emailed to me from TRU for buy one get one 75% off on all Star Wars action figures, play sets & accessories valid 9/6/12 only

plus a save $10 off $50 of regularly priced merchandise - this coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon
« Last Edit: September 5, 2012, 08:51 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 6, 2012, 11:31 AM »
HEB (local grocery chain in Texas) had Movie Heroes and Clone Wars figs marked down to $2.50 when I stopped by this morning... of course they had only Yodas and Battle Droids and Qui-Gons but still.

I've actually been finding new-ish Vintage figs there too. Nothing great selection wise, but I did snag the Blu-Ray wave there in April and I got an Evazan and a Kithaba there not too long ago. Also snagged a new Marvel Universe comic pack a few weeks ago too.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 6, 2012, 11:34 AM »
I forgot to mention here that I was in my local Meijer store the other day and they had Buy 1 Get 1 free for the Vintage line - I was shocked to see that.  Then of course I realized all they had were TPM figures....

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 6, 2012, 11:58 AM »
I just got a coupon emailed to me from TRU for buy one get one 75% off on all Star Wars action figures, play sets & accessories valid 9/6/12 only

plus a save $10 off $50 of regularly priced merchandise - this coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon

Price adjustment time!  I got the same email + an extra $10 off coupon for a "friend"
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 16, 2012, 12:15 PM »
Buy2Get1 Free on all SW & Joe figs and LEGO at TRU this week.  Target has the maul bp for $18..
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 18, 2012, 11:04 PM »
Target has the maul bp for $18..

Is that at all Targets?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #878 on: September 19, 2012, 12:21 AM »
Yes...  it should be.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 19, 2012, 09:00 AM »
Target has the maul bp for $18..

Is that at all Targets?

yeah it was in their advertisement.  Also the Vintage 3 pack are on sale for $17.99 too

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 19, 2012, 09:34 AM »
Yes, the vintage 3-packs was a nice discount. Was able to get the pair I just bought price adjusted.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 19, 2012, 01:12 PM »
What's the time limit for price adjustments? I bought the Return of Maul set just last week but the new Vintage 3 packs at the middle of August. Would love to get an adjustment on those, that would be about $15 total.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #882 on: September 19, 2012, 01:37 PM »
Buy new under the sale and return it on your old receipt if they won't adjust prices.  That's what I do because I run into them often saying they won't price adjust stuff.  :-\  They're big fans of saying you have to return it and wait to find it on the pegs and yada yada yada...

So I just go buy new and return old.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 19, 2012, 01:40 PM »
What's the time limit for price adjustments? I bought the Return of Maul set just last week but the new Vintage 3 packs at the middle of August. Would love to get an adjustment on those, that would be about $15 total.

I think it is a week. 

Buy another set and then just return them with your old receipt. 

Don't have the first receipt?  Did you buy the first set with a credit card?  If so rebuy the packs with a different credit card or cash.  Then return the new sets at Customer service and say you lost your receipt.  Hand them the credit card from the first purchase and they can then look up that transaction from your card.    ;D I love Target...

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 19, 2012, 01:46 PM »
I bought them all with a debit card... they're all on three different receipts too since I bought them at different times. I'll give it a shot within the next day or so, but I'm too lazy to re-buy the sets. :P