Author Topic: Clone Wars Fall 2010 Mail-Away: Sgt. Bric and Game Mat  (Read 33227 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Fall 2010 Mail-Away: Sgt. Bric and Game Mat
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2011, 11:55 PM »
Has anyone had a Sgt. Bric arrive recently?

I'm starting to become concerned that they may have run out of him and aren't planning on making a second run...

Nevermind - almost as if I jinxed the situation in my favor - all six of the Sgt. Bric sets I sent away for arrived today.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:40 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 09:07 AM »
That's awesome Pete, apparently some people are already getting the Postcard of Ultimate Doom. (backordered)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 11:22 AM »
I sent away for two pretty late.  But I did get confirmation that those checks have been cashed.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2011, 03:33 AM »
That's awesome Pete, apparently some people are already getting the Postcard of Ultimate Doom. (backordered)

Did it say if Hasbro is going to be making another production, or are they just returning the checks? I still haven't mailed away for my Bric yet, but I gotta say that it's more out of disinterest than procrastination.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2011, 10:27 PM »
I don't recall what exactly the postcards said, but something to the effect that they were backordered. There was no mention of not being able to fill the existing orders to my knowledge.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2011, 10:51 AM »
I just got mine a week or so ago (sent away for mine late), and I think it is a pretty nice mail away.  Although the "game mat" isn't necessarily anything most collectors would care too much about, I was actually sort of impressed with it.  Maybe it was just my love of the "carrying case" nostalgia from the vintage line, but I gave it to our daughter and she thought it was pretty spiffy to pack her CW figures into.  Just another example of how the CW line sort of reminds me of how the vintage line worked when I was a kid.  Oh, and the figure is really nice too :).

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2011, 11:35 AM »
Anyone end up with a spare that they don’t want?  A friend of mine is looking for one.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2011, 08:29 PM »
I'm still waiting for my 2...I did get my Bobas that I sent for at the same time :-[

Offline ysalamir

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2011, 01:25 PM »
Ok, I'm very late sending these off, but I still want a Bric figure (thanks to Jesse for the reminder)
I just want to be sure about the assortment numbers. Fixing to cut some UPC's off the bottom of some of the first Clone Wars figures (on the blue & white helmet cards) These will work right? I see the assortment numbers on the form saying 87638. I'm looking at the bottom of a Cody figure and it says 87812 right above the UPC. This is within the realm of the allowable UPC's right?

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but I just want to be sure before I go carving up the bottom of my cards.

Thanks.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2011, 02:01 PM »
Yes, the blue/white UPCs are fine. You want to look at the asst. number on front of the card up on the rangerfinder. The only basic figures UPCs that don't qualify are Clone Wars exclusive figures (Rex, Holo Grievous, Cmdr. Fox, 501st Clone etc.).
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline ysalamir

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2011, 04:48 PM »
Thanks Jayson!
It's so small I didn't see it. Proceeding to cut some UPC's.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2011, 04:57 PM »
Yeah that's probably where most of my UPC's I used for anything the past year came from...  I ordered most of my stuff before a ton of things I wanted on Vintage or CW 2011 cards were out.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline ysalamir

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2011, 01:57 PM »
Yeah that's probably where most of my UPC's I used for anything the past year came from...  I ordered most of my stuff before a ton of things I wanted on Vintage or CW 2011 cards were out.
I cut one UPC out from a blue card, then I remembered that I keep all the inserts to all the figures I opened in the last 10 years or so and the UPC is attached.  ::)  Did some digging through the mountain of inserts and cards, low and behold I found at least 10 of them I opened already (though 1 was the unqualified 501st Walmart Clone Jayson mentioned - thanks again)

I had enough for 2 Sgt. Bric's. Sent them off today (fingers crossed)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2011, 06:01 PM »
I'm now at the worried stage.  My Fetts came 6 weeks ago and I sent for these at the same time.   :-[

Offline ysalamir

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2011, 08:02 PM »
They cashed my checks last week so I'm hoping they're on the way, but just because they cashed them doesn't make it so?   ???