Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

12" Scale Yoda Hut... Holy Crap.

<< < (3/7) > >>

EdSolo:

--- Quote from: evenflow on February 16, 2011, 11:48 PM ---Dropped my Yoda preorder, hoping me waitlist for the exclusive goes through. Didnt want to get stuck with the regular and the exclusive. Regular has not sold out yet so i can always just reorder it.

--- End quote ---

I've been waiting on my exclusive waitlist to go through as well.  I've been on the list since shortly after it sold out.

BrentS:

--- Quote from: EdSolo on February 17, 2011, 07:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: evenflow on February 16, 2011, 11:48 PM ---Dropped my Yoda preorder, hoping me waitlist for the exclusive goes through. Didnt want to get stuck with the regular and the exclusive. Regular has not sold out yet so i can always just reorder it.

--- End quote ---

I've been waiting on my exclusive waitlist to go through as well.  I've been on the list since shortly after it sold out.

--- End quote ---

I may end up dropping mine as well to get the exclusive. I haven't had an exclusive wait list not come through yet. Not sure if that double negative makes sense  ;D

BrentS:
Well I never dropped my regular edition Yoda.  I also got my delivery notice. Yoda will be here on Friday.

BrentS:
Yoda has arrived.  Very, very pleased with this Sideshow offering.  He comes with 4 sets of hands and 2 sets of feet.  He also comes with a log to sit on and a snake.  Haven't opened all the accessories yet.

Matt_Fury:
Wow!  Very cool looking.  How does he look compared to the other Sideshow figures?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version