Author Topic: Jon Stewart Trooper  (Read 6975 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Jon Stewart Trooper
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 03:26 PM »
I only want it if they plan on doing them all - Colbert-trooper, Conan-trooper, Letterman-trooper, Regis-trooper, Oprah-trooper, etc.  No rest until all tv show hosts get their own trooper!

I only want a Leno Trooper if they articulate his massive chin.

Jimmy Kimmel Trooper I'd buy, actually, just to have a chubby trooper. 

George Lopez Trooper will only happen as a mail-away since nobody watches his show.

They'd go retro and do some "Vintage" ones too, as promotional figures kind of like the upcoming rocket firing Fett...  Stuff like Arsenio Trooper, or Chevy Chase Trooper, or Carson Vader.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 05:16 PM »
Oh yeah - Carson Vader is a MUST for the line.  Good idea JJ.

And yeah, Leno-trooper needs an SA chin - that's a must.  Plus he needs to come with his "back-stabbing knife" so he can go after Conan-trooper or Letterman-trooper.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17 PM »
Maybe Leno should be like Palpatine then?  He's the unlikable guy with no redeeming qualities.  Carson had some bad personal qualities I guess but was an honest guy as far as his profession so he deserves that Vader slot for sure.

I think it'd be funny if the hosts who are alive but lost their shows were really done as vintage 5 points of articulation figures though, with the simpler sculpts.  Arsenio would have the particularly long fingers, like a Duros or something.  Chevy Chase could come with a sheet of the latest ratings the month he was cancelled.  Chevy Chase would be like getting the ICMG.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77