Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Celebration V

(1/9) > >>

Scott:
So, I'm not there and chances are most of you aren't either...anyone have a schedule as to when Hasbro has a presentation...when the show opens etc?

I'd expect to see AOTC and maybe the first 2011 Wave (TPM?)

Brian:
Yeah, I wish I could go, but I'll definitely be following along with stuff online as much as possible.  I'm wondering what we'll see that's "new" as well.  I'm sure we'll finally get the reveal of the Slave 1 set, which at this point has already been found at retail.  Like you said Scott, I'd guess the AOTC wave, and then a peek at 2011.  I can't remember for sure, but do the "themed" waves go away after AOTC?  I thought originally they said next Fall, but then later updated that in a Q and A saying that this year's offerings would be the last one.  I guess we'll find out in a day or two.  I was curious when the Hasbro presentation was going to be as well.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Scott on August 11, 2010, 09:37 AM ---So, I'm not there and chances are most of you aren't either...anyone have a schedule as to when Hasbro has a presentation...when the show opens etc?

I'd expect to see AOTC and maybe the first 2011 Wave (TPM?)

--- End quote ---

Events start at about 10am every day. Hasbro's "What's new" presentation is Friday at 1:30. Friday schedule.

JACKOFTRADZE:

--- Quote from: Jayson on August 11, 2010, 10:02 AM ---Events start at about 10am every day. Hasbro's "What's new" presentation is Friday at 1:30. Friday schedule.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads up Jayson!

Phrubruh:
Ryan and I were going to go until it was annouced that it would be in Florida. That completely killed our plans for a sequal to our Ultimate Group Project diorama. If it was in Chicago or LA it would have happened. This version was going to dwarf C4's version in size. We even talked about having the biggest collection of imperial troops ever assembled for a convention in the middle of the diorama. It would have been amazing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version