Author Topic: Loose Figures Nobody Could Possibly Want For Sale :)  (Read 1803 times)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Loose Figures Nobody Could Possibly Want For Sale :)
« on: August 14, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Yet again, I am thinning out some random loose figures that I no longer want or need (as if I ever really "needed" them to begin with).  As the subject line implies, some of these would be figures that I doubt anyone could possibly want, but there might be a diamond amongst the coal for someone.  Anyway, as always, the figures are loose/mint/complete (unless noted) and have been stored in Plano 3700 tackle boxes since purchase.  Shipping is extra, and I accept payment in the form of a money order in US funds ONLY.  Unfortunately, due to various circumstances, I can only ship to buyers in the United States and Canada at this time.  If you have any questions about anything on this list, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.  And on to the list...

$3.00 each

-2009 CW Mace Windu with lightsaber, helmet, chest armor, and shoulder armor (left and right)

-2009 CW Anakin Skywalker with lightsaber, space helmet, jet pack, short missile, and long missile

-2009 CW Assault on Ryloth BP Commander Cody with helmet and blaster

-2010 CW Captain Rex (from "Hidden Enemy" Target BP) with helmet, 2 sidearm pistols, stand, card, and dice

$4.00 each

-2008 TLC Rebel Pilots Evolutions Doc Esriss (the Twilek X-Wing Pilot Girl) with helmet and blaster

-2009 TLC Wal-Mart Droid Factory 2 Corran Horn with helmet, lightsaber, saber hilt, and pistol PENDING

-2010 CW General Grievous with extra head, forearms (2), lightsabers (2), shoulder armor (2), stand, card, and dice

$6.00 each

-2003 Saga Ultra Jabba the Hutt with tongue, railing, hookah pipe, bowl, and froggy thing

-2006 TSC "Vintage" Tusken Raider with cloak, rifle, and gaffi stick (x4)

-2009 TLC ESB Build-A-Droid HK-50 Droid

Thanks for looking!  :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:52 AM by DoctorPadawan »

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Re: Loose Figures Nobody Could Possibly Want For Sale :)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 11:34 AM »
Bumping this with a couple of extra Clone Wars figures, Corran Horn, and Vintage Tuskens.

Offline 501ST

• Jedi Initiate
  • Deus Ex Machina
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 12:27 AM »
PM sent  ;D
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 10:27 PM »
You've got another PM in your inbox.

Cheers!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot