Community > Celebration V: Orlando

Ralph McQuarrie (CV book available)

(1/4) > >>

Crackbrick:
Does anyone know if there was any type of new book or anything at CV?

cb

Jesse James:
I was curious about that as well.  I'd love a tour of his art that was at C5, actually.  I'd gladly go see that.  A book going with it would be welcome as well though.

Jayson:
Yes, there was a Limited Edition softcover book for $20 that showed everything that was on display as well as the placards that were next to each print explaining the particular piece. I really enjoyed the exhibit. All the pieces, no matter how small and rough were just great because they all conveyed the feeling that this is where Star Wars came from. The last piece in the exhibit was from Indy. It was the original illustration from the bible showing the power of the ark. It gave me goosebumps.  8)

Crackbrick:

--- Quote from: Jayson on August 18, 2010, 07:13 AM ---Yes, there was a Limited Edition softcover book for $20 that showed everything that was on display as well as the placards that were next to each print explaining the particular piece. I really enjoyed the exhibit. All the pieces, no matter how small and rough were just great because they all conveyed the feeling that this is where Star Wars came from. The last piece in the exhibit was from Indy. It was the original illustration from the bible showing the power of the ark. It gave me goosebumps.  8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info.
Any idea if this can be ordered anywhere?

cb

Jayson:
The book was limited to 1000 copies, so I don't know if there are any more to sell or if they'll be doing a separate print run for sale later.

Chuck from JTA snapped pics of the exhibit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version