Community > Joe Defender

Look at what I just got or have thread

<< < (2/25) > >>

Ben:
That is one hell of a collection, spiderpumpkin.  :o

I received a vintage Snake Eyes v2 and Bazooka today. It only took me 25 years to get these guys, and they don't disappoint. I wish I could have found this Snake Eyes when I was a kid. I can't stop fiddling around with it, and it makes me want to get a bunch of other Joes off my shelf and have a battle royale. Maybe I'll do that later.  ;D

shmashwitdaclub:
Pulled the trigger on this costume yesterday.  On sale at 80stees.com for $19.99 down from $60.  Plus there was a promo code for 20% off:  YoJoe        code is good through the 22nd

all reviews basically state that if you are going to get one go for the XXL cuz it runs small.  Also, in the event of a potty break - you are going to have to take it off - that does suck but the costume is pretty sweet for such a low price.  Shipping was only like $7 and is only going to take 2 days to get to me   ;D

Jesse James:
There's a seam up the peter, so I'm sure a little seam-ripping + sewing in a little velcro would give you some relief there. :)

shmashwitdaclub:
Yeah that has been talked about - I just require someone with those skills, as I do not   :P

Anyway, I got it yesterday as scheduled.  I am 5'9, 225lbs.  - outfit fits very well so I am happy I listened to the reviews and went with the XXL.  Putting it on wasn't so bad, but taking it off is a bit of a pain.  I was surprised to find that the way into the jump suit are those few gold buttons on the front - that little opening made it pretty difficult for me to take it off since I am pretty broad in the shoulder/chest.  So taking this thing on/off for bathroom breaks is going to be a horrible experience if I can't get some modifying done by someone between now and Saturday evening...

iFett:
Picked up a Rolling Thunder + box and a Bridge Layer tonight from some dude off CraigsList for $60.  Not bad - no figures or stickers, but complete otherwise...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version