Community > Hall of Justice

DC Imaginext

<< < (2/4) > >>

Brian:
Saw some new (to me) DC sets at Target today - centering around Green Lantern.  They had an Oa set that looked really sweet, as well as a Hal with Robot/Mech suit, and a Target exclusive set with Hal and the Jet (along with Flash and Hawkman).  Our little girl wanted all three, but settled for the cheapest (Hal with Jet) set.  I have to say though, they all looked pretty cool and the line in general is pretty sweet.

Brian:
Our daughter, who loves superheroes, got some Imaginext (and the Marvel Superhero stuff) both for her birthday and a couple other things over the past couple months - so I've been paying closer attention to this line.  Anyways, I noticed some sets I hadn't seen before at Target today.  They were all in the smaller "figure and accessory" line, and I saw the return of Superman/Krypto, as well as a Catwoman (with cat), and a new (large) Clayface.  Kind of cool.  It really is a fun little line.

Jeff:
There is also a great new Penguin Mini-sub, BAtboat, and Super Powers-esque two-seat BAtmobile out right now in the $11 line.  The boys are still Imaginext fiends and I think have pretty much all the newest sets (Croc, Catwoman, Clayface). 

SDCC unveiled quite a few new things for 2012 too - Joker Tank, Arkham Asylum (with Bane!), Batpod, new jetpack

Brian:

--- Quote from: Jeff on September  8, 2011, 02:24 PM ---There is also a great new Penguin Mini-sub, BAtboat, and Super Powers-esque two-seat BAtmobile out right now in the $11 line.  The boys are still Imaginext fiends and I think have pretty much all the newest sets (Croc, Catwoman, Clayface). 

SDCC unveiled quite a few new things for 2012 too - Joker Tank, Arkham Asylum (with Bane!), Batpod, new jetpack

--- End quote ---

Yeah, we saw some of those (Penguin Sub, new Batmobile) as well.  Might have to get the Batmobile, although she does already have the smaller one.  Although I know females aren't super likely in this line (although there is Catwoman), I really hope they make a Batgirl.  That is her favorite DC character, and it would be cool to add her to the mix.  Like I said, a real fun (and sturdy) line for the kiddos.  You could get quite a setup with all the figures, vehicles, and playsets.

Brian:
We were looking at the big Batman/Batcave Imaginext display at TRU the other day (which is pretty nifty), and although we have seen most of that at retail somewhere - one we've never found is the Batwing.  As someone relatively new to Imaginext (our daughter just got into them in the past 6 months), is this an older vehicle or something that should be available now (or coming soon)?

Other than that, we've picked up and stashed away the Super Powers-esque Batmobile, as well as the Batboat.  I hope we see this line continue to expand, because it sure is fun.  I know our little girl is really hoping we see a Batgirl figure at some point :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version