Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Knight Models Star Wars Miniatures

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jeff:
I think they started selling them as far back as May 2010...  maybe even before that.  I know they popped up on the mini/gaming sites sometime before memorial day.

Jesse James:
Like the Tarkin, and since he's a character focus I'm really tempted to buy, but I'll have to pass.  The price is killing me on these.

R5Don4:
Super cool review and interview with company head honcho

The Tarkin and Vader are new today!

EpicGon:
It would be better if they sold the miniatures with the paintjob spotted in their catalog.

I find hard that a fan could reach that level of painting, only if he is an artist (graphic designer, painter, sculptor)

R5Don4:

--- Quote from: EpicGon on October 24, 2010, 11:53 AM ---It would be better if they sold the miniatures with the paintjob spotted in their catalog.

I find hard that a fan could reach that level of painting, only if he is an artist (graphic designer, painter, sculptor)

--- End quote ---

Well I just finished the Han Solo and having never painted a miniature before, I found it surprisingly easy to do a pretty good job.  It was basically paint by number.  The miniature paint companies make it so easy with the premixed color.  It's just a matter of patience, but you just have to follow the steps and it comes together. Prime, base coat, wash, dry brush.  Plenty of free tutorial guides online too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version