Author Topic: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo  (Read 11692 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 10:20 AM »
It's interesting that Hasbro had so much of this wave of Clone Wars Deluxe sets to give out compared to the GI Joe stuff, at least.  I don't think I've seen any reports of anyone getting Star Wars Transformers Crossovers but I know some people received Transformers toys.  I didn't read through any of the TF sites to see what they got, if they were passed over for their second/third choice or not, but some guys on Hiss Tank reported TF stuff.

I've seen the Obi-Wan/Mando/Clone/Tactical sets at plenty of stores, it didn't seem hard to find locally, so it's interesting that this specific wave was what was being given away.  I'm not surprised at the number of Obi-Wan/BARC sets that got sent out, though.  That set is shipping in pretty much every single Deluxe wave. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Hasbro Supercharge Your Giftcards & Cash Promo
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 04:13 PM »
I've seen everything from this wave, and consider them all pretty much pegwarmers really...  But it was still some cool stuff to get.  The Mando bike is awesome, the Pirate bike is awesome...  The tactical droid is nice to get since his basic figure was not too easy to snare.  I have to say though, pretty much every deluxe set they've put out has pegwarmed here. 

BARC with Jesse isn't moving here either.  I see it regularly now when I'm out.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77