Community > Well of the Souls

INDY 3D...New Toys?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Phrubruh:
I say "No thank you sir." to Star Wars or Indy in 3D. Give me Tucker, Willow, Howard the Duck and Radioland Murders in 3D first! That's were the money is George.    :P

Pete_Fett:
I think they should put out box sets like they did with the Force Unleashed - this way, it's a minimal footprint and could easily accomodate the "lost wave" along with the possible existence of additional figures from ToD and KotCS that may have been in development but were scrapped when the line failed.

CHEWIE:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on November  1, 2010, 04:06 PM ---I think they should put out box sets like they did with the Force Unleashed - this way, it's a minimal footprint and could easily accomodate the "lost wave" along with the possible existence of additional figures from ToD and KotCS that may have been in development but were scrapped when the line failed.

--- End quote ---

Yep - even as a TRU exclusive or something.  They should be able to work something out. 

If they could come up with some sort of assortments with 5 figures in each set, with new molds and the only repacks being of very much in-demand characters like Toht, I'd think that TRU would be interested.

evenflow:
Are there really that many characters left that you guys would want. I know we made wish lists a while ago but i cant really see more than 10 figures to add to what we dont have.

Jeff:
Hmmm... maybe just slightly more than 10 -

- Professor Indy
- Colonel Dietrich
- White Suit Belloq
- Simon Katanga
- Tuxedo Indy
- Lao Che
- Fedora
- Walter Donovan
- Marcus Brody
- "Mac" McHale
- Professor Oxley
- Marion Ravenwood

If I could get those 12, I'd be fine.  But I fully admit that they are all pretty boring choices for kids - I mean, how many "guy in suit" do I have on that list - too many probably.  :-\

If they could crank out a few more box sets though, those would be great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version