Author Topic: 30th Anniversary Line  (Read 50172 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 30th Anniversary Line
« Reply #75 on: December 6, 2011, 01:42 PM »
I did NOT notice that, but it makes a lot of sense to have them on the back than the front.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 6, 2011, 01:48 PM »
Neat...will have to check that out when I get home.  Looks like AP missed that in his review of him from today.  I wanted to go to town on this guy since he's such a rad figure, but I think I'm good with just him leading around my 2 volcano vipers.  Can still find this guy - and the other army builders in good numbers out here.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 7, 2011, 10:19 AM »
I discovered that at work yesterday, went home and mixed up my small squad and it adds a nice variety.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 7, 2011, 11:34 AM »
I just pre-ordered wave 4 from BBTS. I opted to go this route instead of HTS since I am already ordering the 2 GI Joe exclusive sets from them. Pretty sure the cost broke even since there is no tax on the BBTS order and shipping only went up like $2 or something.

now to find that Storm Shadow and call it a day until GI Joe 2...

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 8, 2011, 07:56 PM »
and now the case is in stock and sitting in my "Pile of Loot" waiting on the 2 exclusive sets to come in stock.

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 9, 2011, 11:00 AM »
starting a serious hunt for that new Storm Shadow today

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2011, 10:06 AM »
I preordered Wave 4 from a site called Nerd Rage Toys that was being pushed by HissTank and the Terror Drome.  $45 for each of the new Joes, plus two zombie vipers.  I also pre-ordered two Techno Vipers from them.  After the preorder, I noticed that they had a 10% off promo, so I emailed them and they retroactively applied it to my account and got me a refund.

Good customer service so far, hopefully the figures get here...

Anybody else have any experience with NRT?
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2011, 03:15 PM »
They just started up a couple weeks ago, I think.  The guy that runs it used to be an admin on the Terrordrome forums, I believe.  He's trying to grow his business so I think that's why he had some discounts offered.

I saw today that they're promoting a 10% savings all weekend in conjunction with GeneralsJoes.com.  Head over to their site for the details and discount code.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2011, 01:08 PM »
Im also ready to find a squad of techno vipers

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2011, 10:24 PM »
Well, I skipped Walmart for a couple of days because they had pulled all the pegs for GI Joe and stocked them with Marvel Universe.  Today I was in to find some pegs for Joe and that I'd missed the better part of the Lifeline wave.  Still, picked up a Zombie Viper, which I'd originally planned to pass on, and Renegades Tunnel Rat.  Passed on a second Zombie and Renegades Rip Cord and a re-pack Steel Brigade.

Still hoping to find the rest of that wave and a Storm Shadow.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2011, 11:19 AM »
sam thing happened to me I was checking every day, skipped a few and found wave four totally picked over, all that was there I wanted was a Zombie, and now I wonder if wave 3 came to that store at ALL, im gonna be pissed if all the Storm Shadows are scalped

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2011, 02:38 PM »
I know wave 3 didn't come to my Walmart.  The week it was hitting was the week they pulled all their pegs for Joe and assigned them over to MU.  My Target had been current until the last month when they loaded up on wave 2 and have only now sold down most of the Renegades figures from that wave. 

The Renegads figs sold okay here, they just got oversaturated in a small market.  But the $6.99 sale this week has helped.  I'm hoping Target doesn't skip that SS wave and it becomes another lost wave of figures like the POC Hawk wave.

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 09:30 AM »
Bought a Crimson HISS at WM yesterday.  Never did see the black ones (no Ross) so I need to track one of those down eventually.  Still not seeing any new figures up here.  Even some Targets have like 2-3 figs left but no stock in the back.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 01:49 PM »
I saw the Crimson HISS at TRU on Monday but passed at $24.99.  I saw the black HISS back on Thanksgiving weekend at the same store and had it in my hand, until I scanned it and it was prced at $29.99.   I put it back.  Still don't have one.

I think Friday I'm going to make a toy run to another town I haven't been to in a couple of months.  Hit TRU, Walmart, Target and K-Mart to see what types of sales they have and I'm hoping if I don't run into the new Renegade figures by then that I'll see them and maybe a HISS or two.

E...

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 5, 2012, 10:43 PM »
I got my Wave 4 Order from Nerd Rage Toys...great deal; I'll shop there again.  Sci Fi, Airtight, Lifeline, Law & Order, 2 x Zombie Vipers and 4 x Techno Vipers...these are all outstanding figures.  Again, for my money, this is the best action figure line going. 
"Really?  Sorry."