Author Topic: 30th Anniversary Line  (Read 50184 times)

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 30th Anniversary Line
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 07:58 PM »
grabbed a viper, hazard viper, and Stalker today from TRU - left the others because I already got them from the POC line

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 07:46 AM »
I also found 30th wave 1 last week - grabbed the Iron Grenadier, Steel Brigade and Hazmat Viper.  Haven't had a chance to open them yet, but they look great in the package.

Is anyone still seeing Crazy Legs and Rock Viper around?  Doubtful, I know, but that wave didn't appear around here (or if it did, I missed it).  Any help would be appreciated.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 02:52 PM »
Mike, I think my KM has both...  Let me know.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 03:11 PM »

If they do, I'll gladly take them.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 02:08 AM »
I'll check tomorrow if I'm past.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 12:07 PM »
I don't frequent HISS as much as I'd like so don't know if this is news or not, but I found a case at Target this morning and none of them scanned.  Figured they'd finally put a case out after the sale ended last week.

Is Sci-Fi in the next wave?  That dude always reminded me of Robocop when I was a kid.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 10:57 PM »
Found four cases (!) or wave 2 at my local WM. Grabbed all the Renegades dudes, plus another Viper or two. I just opened Snake Eyes, and he's actually pretty neat. It's really just a City Strike SE with a new head and arms and paint job, but there are worse SE bodies to use. He has this neat wrist articulation that makes me wish all SE figures had it, but what can ya do. Kinda light in the accessories department (especially when compared to figs like Steel Brigade and Hazard Viper) but all the Renegades figures are light in respect to weapons.

I kinda like it, but I got it for $7. Paying any more, I'd have to think twice about it.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 3, 2011, 09:20 AM »
Right now I am on the fence about purchasing the Renegades figures - need to cut back somewhere on something right?

Going to wait until I see them in person, but who knows, a really good sale could win me over.

Actually, I do kinda want the Cobra Commander, and I am definitely going to get that Storm Shadow.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 3, 2011, 10:49 AM »
Was at Wal-Mart on Friday night with my son, we went through the toy section... and bam!  They had several of each of the new Renegades figures... these are outstanding, especially Cobra Commander and Duke.  I bought one of each of those for him.  Wow, what awesome figures!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #24 on: October 3, 2011, 09:43 PM »

If they do, I'll gladly take them.

Hey Mike, they're gone man.  :(  I was up tonight and nothing.  I'm sorry.  I'll keep an eye out though for more.  I have another KM I may be past and I'll check there.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 4, 2011, 08:48 AM »
Was at Wal-Mart on Friday night with my son, we went through the toy section... and bam!  They had several of each of the new Renegades figures... these are outstanding, especially Cobra Commander and Duke.  I bought one of each of those for him.  Wow, what awesome figures!

Yeah, I bought Cobra Commander last night, then I got home and looked at some more pics online.  I think I talked myself into going back and getting Duke and Firefly - if they are still there after work.  Snake Eyes is a pass though - I am not feeling it.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 4, 2011, 06:41 PM »
Picked up the Renegades Cobra Commander but passed on the rest.  Duke's body is cool, but that head is weeeeeird.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline AJ98

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 12:33 PM »
Been passing on the renegades figures altogether. Never seen the show and I dont like the cartoon design. Reminds me too much of the clone wars figures.

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 12:58 PM »
I finally found a Hazard Viper at Target yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011, 04:52 PM »
I still have 4-5 entire waves of POC to open so I think I'm good on Joes for the time being.  Have 1 Hazard Viper to go along with my 2 ROC versions so I'm good on the repacks.  Also not going down the Renegades route.  Wonder if I'd be more jazzed about them if I actually watched the toon - same with TF Prime stuff.  0 interest.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN