Author Topic: 30th Anniversary Line  (Read 50193 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 30th Anniversary Line
« Reply #60 on: November 8, 2011, 03:01 AM »
He originally came with a silver oversized .45, but yeah, the BFG there kind of goes against his filecard a bit. :)

Maybe it shoots morphine syringes...  a lot.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 8, 2011, 07:58 AM »
He originally came with a silver oversized .45

Oh yeah, forgot about that and I owned him... I think you're right, Jesse. The weapons are all modified for medical duty... amputations (buzzsaw and cauterizing), etc.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 8, 2011, 09:44 AM »
I ordered the VAMP and the VTOL yesterday from HTS using the code fsfam11.  Using that is a pretty great deal on these.  I didn't really want another VAMP but I really like the driver figure.

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 8, 2011, 11:11 AM »
think anyone on here would have some of the outdated versions of main characters to sell as a lot? I dont have ANY Duke, CC, Destro, Barroness, Forefly Zartan, ect and I know they have replaced those characters a lot so I figure somone might have some of the earlier versions for sale for a good price, im trying to put together a cast of main characters to play with my son

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 8, 2011, 05:31 PM »
I can hook you up. Let me inventory what I've got and I'll let you know.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 9, 2011, 11:12 AM »
YES thanks!
ALL I have at this point are the new Stalker, renegades snake eyes and a bunch of vipers and Cobra troopers.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2011, 04:23 AM »
Picked up a couple of the new variant on the Steel Brigade at WM last night. I was glad to see them, since this figure has been really hard for me to find, both in POC and the 30th line.

I guess they're shipping in a revision of the wave 2 case, since this store was sold out of army builders and Renegades SE, and now they have some, in addition to more Renegades Duke, CC, and Firefly.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2011, 10:32 AM »
does anyoen know the case breakdowns for waves 3 and 4? I can find 3 online but cant seem to find a case breakdown for wave 4, id kinda like to plan ahead and see if I can use an entire case, thanks in advance for any help!

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2011, 12:06 PM »
oh damn did yall see the zombie vipers pics over at general joes?
imma need about a half a dozen of those...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 2, 2011, 10:39 PM »
Scored all of wave 3 at my local WM. Was surprised that Storm Shadow was there, but grateful.  :)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 3, 2011, 07:55 AM »
Nice score Ben!  None of my WMs have bothered to restock and carry this line and Targets are just loaded down with oddles and oddles of w2...and no Kmarts carry this line out here.  Maybe I should pop into TRU sometime and see what's up.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 3, 2011, 05:14 PM »
I've been pretty lucky at this store. They had a lot of wave 2, but sold them down pretty quickly.

Storm Shadow is an incredible figure. It easily gives the Snake Eyes from POC wave 3 a run for its money as best GI Joe figure ever. I really liked the SS from the 25th anniversary line, but this is light years beyond that figure.

I haven't yet opened the rest, but I will soon.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 5, 2011, 02:48 AM »
After all the reports of the Storm Shadow wave hitting Walmart started popping up I went to my store to find the pegs packe full of the newest wave of Marvel Universe....

My WM was one of the few that kept the Joe line all through the summer but after getting that last wave of POC figures, we had empty pegs for over a month.  I think their computer system was ****** up becasue most of that last wave sold out before the figures were actually listed in the computer.  So I'm pretty sure the computer thought they had over 12 figs in stock but they'd actually been sold.  Finally someone did a count, found them gone but instead of fixing it, relabeled the pegs for MU and stocked about 4 cases of some of the newest stuff.

Anyway, I'm now thinking I'll have to go for this wave online just to make sure I get get them.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 5, 2011, 08:58 AM »
I am thinking I am going to order wave 4 from BBTS so I get one massive shipment for when the Dreadnoks/Marauders set ships with it. 

Too bad for me Hasbro didn't include Storm Shadow in that case - otherwise it has at least one of every figure from wave 3 and 4.  <-- This case pack model is what I wish Hasbro would do with all of their lines.  Or maybe they should/could make online exclusive case packs this way to encourage more collectors to order online.

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 6, 2011, 01:03 PM »
anyone else notice that Haz Viper has another peg on the back of his neck that one of his gas cannisters can attatch to?