Author Topic: Official Television Thread  (Read 80901 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Official Television Thread
« Reply #525 on: June 13, 2018, 01:00 AM »
I really enjoyed season 2 of Legion. Different than season one but still great. A couple episodes spun their wheels getting to the conclusion but were still fun.

The finale was amazing. How fun should season 3 be? Can't wait!
Don't be mad cause I doing me better than you be doing you

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 14, 2018, 10:42 AM »
I really enjoyed season 2 of Legion. Different than season one but still great. A couple episodes spun their wheels getting to the conclusion but were still fun.

The finale was amazing. How fun should season 3 be? Can't wait!

I missed last week's and just caught up last night, still have to watch the finale. I do hope it is good. I have been growing steadily more disappointed as this season wore on. Agree there were at least 2 full episodes of wheel spinning that added little to the overall story. They really should stick with 8 eps per year, IMHO.

Still, it's about the only thing I watch on TV anymore, always a feast for the eyes.

I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #527 on: June 15, 2018, 08:22 AM »
Season 1 was simply brilliant.  I thought the finale of season 2 was fantastic, but there were some lulls during the season.  It's really mind-bending stuff.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2018, 09:14 AM »
I think that's a good assessment Bill. Overall I still think it was top notch TV.

And I think you're right McMetal if they had cut the correct episodes to streamline the story. I'd prefer they just used the extra episodes in a better way though.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:15 AM by GrandMoffNick »

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: Today at 02:59 PM »
I need to go back and watch Legion.  I haven't checked if its available on a streaming service anywhere yet.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: Today at 03:59 PM »
I need to go back and watch Legion.  I haven't checked if its available on a streaming service anywhere yet.

Hulu has it I know.

I finally watched the Finale, didn't like it, mostly for the same reasons I didn't like the season overall. Didn't care for the whole process of tearing down everything they built up over Season One. Not surprising in retrospect though as I recall in interviews with the showrunner how he was talking about never having had to do a second season of anything with the same cast and storylines. (Fargo pretty much reinvents itself every year)

I think may wait and read how the next season turns out before deciding whether to keep watching.
I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: Today at 04:54 PM »
I'll be as cryptic as I can as this is a generic television thread. I love they had the balls to go the route they did. And if my understanding of the comic character is correct they'll reverse course again.