Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (436/522) > >>

Qui-Gon Jim:
Dammit.  Who trained Rick's people, the Empire?

Rob:
Am I the only one who's kind of over the Negan thing?

I'm just kind of waiting for them to kill him so we can move onto something and someplace new.

BillCable:
Can't decide if they didn't show Neagan's people in the base because of budget concerns, or because they all evacuated to another location anticipating the attack...

For such a highly-promoted episode, it didn't seem like anything of import occurred.  Rah-rah speeches, hallucinations or flash-forwards, and some explosions that didn't really serve much purpose.

Rob:

--- Quote from: BillCable on October 23, 2017, 01:52 PM ---Can't decide if they didn't show Neagan's people in the base because of budget concerns, or because they all evacuated to another location anticipating the attack...

For such a highly-promoted episode, it didn't seem like anything of import occurred.  Rah-rah speeches, hallucinations or flash-forwards, and some explosions that didn't really serve much purpose.

--- End quote ---

Given how much of this season seems to be all Negan again, my assumption is that it's because they weren't there.

Although, when Gregory's little gambit didn't work, Negan did seem genuinely surprised and mad... so maybe that was his big play?

McMetal:
Was the point of the operation to waste as much ammo and explosives as possible? If so, mission accomplished!  ::)

I kept thinking "Why are they mad at the windows??"

Rick's speeches are getting tiresome.

Feeding random stray dudes seems like a dumbass "old Carl" move. But apparently they need a contrived reason to set him on a path away from Rick.

Father Gabriel has become one of the more interesting characters, hope he is not about to be offed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version