Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (138/522) > >>

McMetal:
Guys in prison typically do not know what other guys are in there for, so Oscar probably had no clue one way or the other. Axel did say he was incarcerated for drugs, but take the word of a con for what it is.

efranks:
There was definitely some creepiness to Axel when he was talking to Beth but then after Carol pulled him aside he made the comment about thinking she was gay.  When she said she wasn’t, he seemed a little more interested in her before she shut him down.  So I think there was a moment there where it could have gone one way then didn’t.  I think it wasn’t so much he’s a pedophile as, like he said, he hadn’t seen a woman in a long time and started with the one he thought the most available.

But here’s a fun tidbit; the chick that plays Beth?  She’s about 27.

E...

Jesse James:
That's like that Sabrina the Teenage Witch chick...  forget her name, but just saw her in a dismal Lifetime movie the other day.

Anyway, way older than a teenager IIRC, during the filming of her TV show.  Weirded me out she was that old.

Scockery:
This should tide everyone over until next year.

The Walking Dead Christmas Special

Scockery:
AMC renewed the series for season 4, no surprise, but....Executive producer Glen Mazzara to leave zombie drama after Season 3

Amicable or not, it's not great news to lose executive producers two seasons in a row.  What is Kirkman or AMC's vision for the show?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version