Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 556311 times)

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #885 on: April 1, 2013, 10:53 PM »
Spoiler from the comics
I remember the Gov and group had found a tack and barely got it working, couldn't shoot at all they all they could do was drive it forward and backward but it was intimidating to no end!
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 1, 2013, 11:28 PM »
Too many people now, I look for a major herd thinning early next season. I personally would be tracking the governor because you know he is coming back.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 2, 2013, 11:17 PM »
  Plus that .50 on the disabled Humvee which I'm not so sure driving them over spikes disables them that easily...  Some of our military vets on here might be able to elaborate but I thought their tires didn't deflate so easily.  Maybe I'm wrong though.

Even if the tires are all shot, roll it on up (tow it, push it, drive it, whatever) up inside the inner fence and fortify the thing so it's easily accessible for defense.  Like you said, the Woodbury folks had a lot of stuff stockpiled and when they acquired that, I'm sure they gathered all the ammo for that .50 they could.  Next time a van carrying zombies get's driven through the gate open up the .50 on it. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #888 on: April 3, 2013, 02:15 AM »
Damn skippy man!  That thing can chew through cinderblock...  That's not a toy you leave in the field. :P

In the zombie apocalypse, always take a .50 you find lying about.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 3, 2013, 09:53 AM »
I think they should take a cue from how Morgan setup those zombie traps in "Clear", place a few of those out in the prison yard to trap some of them for easier pickins. at least they tried to setup barricades on the fenced in crosswalks that Glen and Maggie attached from using left over pallets and the metal table tops from the cafeteria. They need to do some more fortifications and search the prison and since Tyreese is with them now, he can show them the other side where the wall collapsed.
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 3, 2013, 12:59 PM »
My predicitions for next season. Andrea didn't kill herself, Michonne faked it (hence the incorrect shell dropping sound from a revolver)...and she is keeping zombie Andrea hidden somewhere so when Michonne gets her hands on the Governor, she'll toss him to zombie Andrea.

Lori will return as Ghost of Apocalypse Future and give Rick vision of a cruel adult Carl who calls himself "The Warden".

The Governor, Shump and Martinez will discover the last functioning Burger King but leave disgusted when they learn it's using horse meat in the burgers.

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 3, 2013, 04:34 PM »
With Andrea demise the show's T&A percentage has dropped dramatically. Lori is kinda cute, and well Beth is being played by an adult so maybe it is possible we see more. But still I don't see those two stepping up to do the soft moonlight buttocks scenes. Producers if you are listening we need more T&A next season!

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 3, 2013, 11:22 PM »
and lauren cohan who plays maggie, while definitely a hottie, is a little light up top; not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying compared to laurie holden, she def had a little more boom boom going on.
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 3, 2013, 11:39 PM »
I meant maggie and not lori.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #894 on: April 3, 2013, 11:47 PM »
Ghost boobies.

There's always Carol...  Underrated I think, and too heavily clothed most of the time.  There's a rockin' body hiding under all them clothes.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 4, 2013, 08:38 AM »
« Last Edit: April 4, 2013, 08:39 AM by BrentS »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 4, 2013, 12:21 PM »
Three cast members promoted to "Regulars"

Who is "Sasha"? That lady with Tyreese? Is she his sister or love interest? I never really got that.

This is the part I liked: In addition, Melissa Ponzio, who appeared in four episodes of the series this year as Karen, will return for Season 4 as a recurring character.

She is really, really cute IMO. She could fill in well for Andrea.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 4, 2013, 01:08 PM »
Welp, if any of them start getting an insane amount of lines or have a heartfelt discussion with Carol, they're gone :P
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #898 on: April 4, 2013, 02:32 PM »
I'm glad that they're bringing in new blood because 90% of the people they just brought over from Woodbury is nothing more than walker bait!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #899 on: April 4, 2013, 02:45 PM »
I thought Beth stickign a zombie in the head was a good sign she would get a little more love next season.  You have to figure as a group they need EVERYONE with a slight ability to kill to help out now because they took in the albatrosses of Woodbury.  Thus bigger workload for those that can do some killing.  Beth needed to pitch in anyway besides singing and watching the baby.  Carl's out being a psycho, no reason she can't. 

Sasha is Tyrese's sister I'm pretty sure, and pretty damn cute, but I think her demise is inevitable.  No siblings in the zombie apocalypse!

Karen SHOULD be able to be made into someone useful.  She did go to the prison to fight.

I loved how they all fled.  Played that fairly realistically I think. :)  SEAL Team 6, they were not.