Community > Hall of Justice

DC Universe Classics

<< < (10/10)

evenflow:
Well containment suit Doomsday will be released as the SDCC exclusive. That works. Hopefully they released the unleashed version someday.

GrandMoffNick:
Picked this up on eBay. Seller says they bought it as a "prototype". Looks the same as some Star Wars figs I've bought that I've assumed were first shot figs. I assume this is the same.

Mikey D:
Hey guys.  I'm selling off my entire Marvel Legends and DCUC collection.  Take a look at my sale thread at the fwoosh and let me know if you want anything.

http://thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96385&p=3057445#p3057445

There's still a lot of older things not listed yet, so if there's something you want, let me know and I probably have it.

Brian:
How have your sales gone Mikey? I mentioned this in another thread, but I've been significantly downsizing my DC figs as well. I decided to pare things down to the "Super Powers" crowd, as well as my Flash and Batman collections. Most everything else has been going. I always had intentions of fleshing out my vintage Suoer Powers figures, and this will help me get the few I want. Hope your sales have gone well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version