Author Topic: 2023 TVC Troop Builder - Cantina Band 7-Pack  (Read 1145 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 2023 TVC Troop Builder - Cantina Band 7-Pack
« Reply #30 on: March 9, 2023, 02:09 PM »
Opened this set up today and while I'm happy to have it, I must say I'm disappointed that Hasbro didn't make alternate hands for some of the band members like they did for the Black Series version... especially for holding the bandfill, playing the ommni box, or drums.  Feels like Hasbro simply cut corners to appease fans.   ::)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 9, 2023, 02:48 PM »
Opened this set up today and while I'm happy to have it, I must say I'm disappointed that Hasbro didn't make alternate hands for some of the band members like they did for the Black Series version... especially for holding the bandfill, playing the ommni box, or drums. 

Just got mine but haven't cracked it open.

That is disappointing to hear that there aren't different hands.  That seems like it would have been a really easy/cheap thing to do for what we paid for this.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 9, 2023, 02:54 PM »
I opened mine yesterday, as far as sets designed to sell you the same thing 7 times, I like this one. 

I didn't really have a problem with the hands, but I don't look at these this closely once they're on the shelves I guess.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 9, 2023, 03:35 PM »
It's just the effort in my opinion.  They could have afforded to include a couple different hands for the different instruments like they did in 6" since it's already a boxset and included the extra cost in the price if they had to.  No one would know the difference.  I mean, they already had the tooling for 6" so all they had to do was scale the hands down to 4".