Author Topic: Last Time You Threw Up  (Read 28118 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Last Time You Threw Up
« Reply #180 on: March 5, 2007, 10:12 AM »
  Luckily my toilet at the time was very near the bathtub.

I contend the person that invented the modern bathroom was a complete lush for this very reason.  I also ensure that every shower has a water pik or some other removeable head shower apparatus for cleaning said tub. 

Been a while for me for yakking, hoping it stays that way for a while.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 5, 2007, 10:50 AM »
I also ensure that every shower has a water pik or some other removeable head shower apparatus for cleaning said tub. 

keeps mrs. bug happy too.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 5, 2007, 11:19 AM »
Thank god i'm not a puker. The last time I can actually remember hurling was about 6 or 7 years ago at an outdoor bar after some insane amounts of alcohol. I HATE throwing up more than anything on this planet...
« Last Edit: March 5, 2007, 11:20 AM by Madcow »

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 5, 2007, 11:35 AM »
Last time I puked was at my company's Christmas party in December.  Open bar, drank beer all night until I decided at about 11:00 that I wasn't drunk enough, so I switched to Absolut and diet Coke.  5 or 6 of those laters, I was done for the night.  Stumbled back to my room and tried to stay awake because the room was spinning.  Lasted about an hour and then I passed out.  Puked in the middle of the night and made a hell of a mess in the hotel bathroom.  Cleaned it up as best I could and then went back to bed. 

Went to the Pats game later that day and swore I was done drinking forever.  That lasted until about 10:30am, when I needed a beer to wash down my breakfast of two greasy cheeseburgers.
Common sense isn't so common