Author Topic: Jedi Turbo Speeder  (Read 44907 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Jedi Turbo Speeder
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2011, 11:52 AM »
I still don't have one...never even seen it

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2011, 12:04 PM »
This was my last "happy" SW purchase.  Only seen it once out in the wild.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2011, 12:32 PM »
I still don't have one...never even seen it

I think they are back up on TRU.com, or were the other day.  Nick snagged one just the other day at Bloomington TRU, so they're starting to show again.  When are you coming up for another meeting?  Maybe we can snag one locally if you still want it. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2011, 07:39 PM »
Got the last one of EE right now...so I'm set.  I sort of forget about this one, good to have it off the list!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2011, 07:42 PM »
I've seen this a surprising ammount at WM...  Just saw one last weekend locally.  Seeing the droid gunship more and more too now.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2011, 09:15 PM »
If anyone is still looking, it is available on TRU.com and KMart.com as well.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2011, 11:03 PM »
I can't find it on TRU.com...link?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2011, 11:53 PM »
I can't find it on TRU.com...link?

Looks like TRU reset their offerings at some point today.  I saw it on there and available as of last night, but not seeing it now.  They do have a bunch of new stuff stuff added since then as well including the Defend Kamino BP (and others), Deluxe Geonosian with Speeder (and others, but no Rebel Sled), the new Lego sets, the New Y-Wing, and the Delta Squad BP (No TFU set though  :( ).

Here's the link to the JTS on Kmart.  A little pricey, but you can ship to a local store to cut out the shipping.  They also have a free shipping deal for $50 orders on the front page.
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W003041311028P?keyword=jedi+turbo+speeder&sLevel=0&prop17=jedi%20turbo%20speeder

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2014, 07:49 PM »
This was a ship I honestly had no interest in, till I was able to get it just recently in the great blow-out of Vehicle Value 2-Packs between Ollie's and K-Mart in 2014.  Wow, how long a gap this stuff was out there in limbo, eh?

Anyway, I got the Jedi Speeder set...  Really used to think this thing was bunk.  Too small, just meh.  Compared to the toon, it is too small it seems.  But as designs go, for a simple "speeder" (IE: nothing combat about it), it's pretty neat...  Lots of little detail in the cockpit and down underneath it too, which surprised me.  Taking all the fighting elements out of it, it makes an ok simple little "company car" for the Jedi actually.  Which is what I'm treating it as.  I could see easily painting one up as a random Coruscant speeder zipping around in traffic too.  For that role, it's quite nice. 

The gun turret thing in the back is really silly, but easily left closed just like the cockpits on the droid vehicles.

The Ollie's/KM blowout has been a good way for me to appreciate vehicles I passed on when released. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77