Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

2011 Saga Legends Figures

(1/14) > >>

Jayson:
New Saga Legends Assortment

Some decent OT army builders in there (Stormtrooper, Spacetrooper, DST)

JACKOFTRADZE:
Those three are a nice change but the rest makes for a very lousy case pack:

Old Mace Windu when the new one is shipping
Old Aankin when the new one is shipping (They could have released the current one without sith eyes)
SBD when he is shipping now
Crappy Rocket action Fett
Horrible ROTS Yoda
How about Tan Battle Droids?

The majority of the figures herein this case are currently rotting on pegs right now. I undertsand these are kid focused but they could have brought in a lot of collectors with a little effort.

Greg:

--- Quote from: JACKOFTRADZE on February  2, 2011, 04:03 PM ---Old Mace Windu when the new one is shipping
Old Aankin when the new one is shipping (They could have released the current one without sith eyes)
SBD when he is shipping now
Crappy Rocket action Fett
Horrible ROTS Yoda

--- End quote ---

And this is why the Saga Legends and TVC lines need to be folded together. It doesn't make sense to have nearly identical figures (SBD, Anakin) and sometimes inferior ones (Mace, Yoda) on the shelves as Saga Legends at the same time as the TVC releases. Maybe I'm looking at things through rose-tinted glasses, but I don't remember this kind of overlap during the 2007 TAC line or even the 2008 Legacy assortments.

CHEWIE:
Hasbro has some very questionable logic, that's for sure.

Greg:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on February  2, 2011, 04:54 PM ---Hasbro has some very questionable logic, that's for sure.

--- End quote ---

Nah... they only have Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Yoda competing against each other in THREE DIFFERENT LINES! Repack the TAC Obi/Ani/Yoda/Darth for vintage during year A, then update the figure and card for year B. Have a new Mace, Clone, and Battle Droid in year A, then repack them during year B. Fill out the rest of the line with new, collector oriented figures. Rotate/refresh the assortments every year for a mix of new characters, new updates, and plain old repaints/repacks. No need for one line with all repacks and another with some repacks and some new stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version